The town portal hub. Looks a lot better in person

7 Likes

Please tell me you hit it with the wayfarer totem

1 Like

Well yea, obviously! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Best portal ever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

So a few minor changes to how the hub is in our town.

4 Likes

10 Likes

So that is what 10.5k logs give in xp :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel the same! :smile:

1 Like

yep turning it is a pain

1 Like

If they could apply this to chiseled Blocks that would be awesome!

new work shop ('cause mesh limits)…still stuff to do but the spark is flowing :grin:

5 Likes

Is your work shop multiple levels?

raised middle platform…(taking pics at night with lots of black wood…)

easy access area under workshop

future storage area to side

4 Likes

There is a little background story to this in another thread, but @georgegroeg has very considerately prepared a grave in his cemetery for me, in anticipation of my pending demise. So I went and tested it out - it is pretty comfortable! :wink: I think I can rest here well for eternity and not come back as undead… (I’ll add in my shot of him, but sorry I botched it and got the capture notice on it!)

10 Likes

So in case you were already here back when I first showed pictures of my build, the Raxxian Sanctuary, I’ve started to work with a friend. We’re readying ourselves to make some farming land in preparation for the future update.

There’s now an Eastern Terrace with lots of trees, and cliffside structures.

There’s already canals and aquaducts waiting to be filling with water.

I even added a bassin for the water.

Our storage zone is now waaaay bigger and features a lil’ pound in the middle.

Feel free to come visit the Raxxian Sanctuary on the world Raxxa !
Go to the Portal Seeker Hub on Raxxa and search for the portal with the Raxxian Sanctuary name above.

17 Likes

Maybe it is just a resting place, @bucfanpaka?
Restores energy and health.
No eternity wait there.

1 Like

Aquaduct… damn memories. Elop portas. I remember watching @Scratchnwiff videos haha. Great looking place! Is that luminousred you got there?

Really like how you have used normal stone too!

4 Likes

I did not know you could place flowers on metal blocks. I just assumed that it would not allow placement lol

(Slowly improving storage space)

7 Likes

Very perceptive. Both the Igneous and Sedimentary stones are from Kol Huroo. I have a mine there just for that.
The cool blue gleam is from Kada 1. :wink:

Playing with glass textures, I wish I had the old glass texture to apply to them, love how it looked :confused:

In the background here

@jesshyland Maybe that asset still exists somewhere? I’d love to get it in the game, even if it’s just a client side mod.

5 Likes