Post Your Screenshots!

Ah ok. Looks really solid build like how you have mixed deco stones! Darn i thought it was bright blue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ye i rly liked older ones. Maybe they add deco glass ???

2 Likes

She is working on alot xD

1 Like

Wait, is that some kind of mod? How did you get the frame from those decorative rift blocks?

<opens up the “MODDING” category on the forum for the first time>
Oh.
Oooooowh.

3 Likes

After a bit of work but still far from done xD

9 Likes

sphinctertastic!

1 Like

I wanted to split the world even more but other citys are in the way I and dont wanna force absorb them

Are you making a deathstar?

And good to hear you don’t try to take over stuff… Biitula Consortium was force merged by some group by a series of bridges intentionally designed to merge a bunch of settlements… we now are Axon.

While the guild update helped isolate settlements we still have issues with plot rows across huge areas to merge separate cities…

2 Likes

Axon? Krasniy’s pet project?

no just made a planet road :smiley:

I’m not sure who owns it but I also don’t know who did all the merging… it is a variety of roads so it could have been done by various people. It is just the roads are not a single plot, they are wider to intentionally merge.

20-something years later…

brucelee-01

:grin:

7 Likes

Popsicle boys in disguisr

Hunt with JaceyLive!

11 Likes

cant ya do like the united farmers
and guild tag the consortium for me that makes it it own settlement i ignore the rest
but thats just me

Wow… seriously, these shots are epic. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great job!

2 Likes

can you edit your post with how to get there… I couldn’t find a portal or location N/E, etc…

Caption this lol

8 Likes

Psst… hey buddy… want some elemental shards??

10 Likes

Ah, I love caption pics! :smiley: Let’s see…

“The Roadrunners went thataway…”

3 Likes