Post Your Screenshots!

Nice, and so beautiful, thanks for sharing them! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m really looking forward to the new lighting and look of materials with this update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

19 Likes

Mallass

14 Likes

Awesome, love those!! :sunglasses: That third one down particularly is a favorite of mine, just love everything about that, trees, sky, colors!

2 Likes

New builds coming along. Trying to incorporate more nature into this build. Not sure if that tree contest is still happening. But if so @DKPuncherello, here’s a few more.

17 Likes

Love those mushroom like glacier thingys

1 Like

I’ve been working on a terrace in my build which will be my farming spot.
It’s awfully not optimized, but I still managed to get some (currently empty) water canals (where there’s mozaic blocks).
I think what you put under the dirt blocks does nothing, but just in case, I placed sand under the dirt where I plan to put yams.
Got some nice trees where I’ll grow starberries…
At the very least, it should look nice, in the end.
When life gives you lemon… you get the lemon seeds and plant them to grow a lemon tree and then you sell lemonade and make life regret she ever gave you anything!

Also added mustard leaves on the ceiling of my workshop, so that I can grow exotic starberries there. Won’t use them, but if my calculations are correct, it’ll make the place look 58.4% better.
From what I’ve seen on testing, mustard leaves might have a color that somewhat match the leaves of exotic starberries.

12 Likes

Lol I have ran past that soooo many times.

The stargate.

2 Likes

Indeed it is, Daniel Jackson.

3 Likes

Glad you agree, Teal’c.

1 Like

Beautiful :slight_smile:

OMG. Are gonna win that bottle of whiskey?

Have you looked at the dark Cerulean grass from Linus I? I think it fits your style.

Edit: I apologize, the color is actually Night Azure. It is a great color.

1 Like

From today’s hunt

8 Likes

I think I got a little. Mainly went to get gleam and a little wood. Didn’t put any of that seed down on alder yet… unless I did. I may have mixed it with my other seeds I bought.

19 Likes

18 Likes

Can I pay you to build my garden? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also…wow those scenery pics are breathtaking :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you
Wellllllll, building isn’t muh thang lol so errrrmmmmm…I’ll give you plants if we can trade them :blush:

I’m hoping to have enough coin one day to pay someone to build me a nice workshop/storage, or I’ll buy someone’s blueprint. :grimacing:

4 Likes