Post Your Screenshots!

Duskmoor is just so gorgeous, and had this beautiful planetary view there just a bit ago… :slight_smile:

14 Likes

WIP - On Testing Dand
My first build with the new Lattice- voxels :boundless:

31 Likes

:point_up_2: Amazing! Building in Boundless is getting ready to reach a whole.nuther.level! I can’t wait to see what everyone does with the new goodies when they hit Live :open_mouth:

10 Likes

I just want to build a bathroom with the new “pipe” chisel. My diaper has got to be really full by now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s pretty epic looking. I like it. I can’t wait for this to hit live. Looking at some of what you have done with this build gives me some awesome ideas.

2 Likes

I imagine @catfud will do some similar things. The one house they have can now have proper looking pipes.

2 Likes

1x2 portal that you can “flush” into lol

1 Like

yep, gonna have to call the plumber in and get all these pipes replaced…time and money, my friend, time and money…

some quality work there, @Odeon …this patch will be game changer for builders

3 Likes

I was thinking about the house with the gift shop.

ahhh yes…too many builds :frowning:

2 Likes

I already dunno how to use chisels very well and have been putting it off to “solve” at a later time…
I keep taking screenshots of cool chiseled builds for reference, but every time, my brain shuts down lol

for now, the build is unrefined but the shape is there I guess!

35 Likes

It looks great without being chiseled!

My only advice is start with a repetitive section of the build. By the time you are done you can do it blindly then move on the the more challenging bits. I know it can be intimidating at first but once you get the hand of it I am sure you will be as addictive for it as I am.

3 Likes

thanks- yeah, “intimidating” is exactly the word! :sweat_smile:

I recommend you also have a chisel forged with unchiselling when doing the chiseling work; it’ll save a lot of grief on a detailed build, I’ve certainly appreciated its addition to the game. :smiley:

2 Likes

Without wonky trigger :joy:

2 Likes

Massive WOW! :heart_eyes: Love the build and everything about this shot. This would make a great wallpaper! Beautiful work!!

Never. Ever. Again.

Not on anything. Not even for free.

I might take a free tool with bouncy feet. But not wonky trigger.

4 Likes

May I know which planet is this screenshot taken? I have been looking for a place that mirrors the lighting on Andooweem. I am hoping its not a T4 or higher planet, and it has good ping from where I am playing from.

Portal to the ministry of magic? :nerd_face: :smile:

2 Likes

this is Storis II at sunset, though I think all the placid planets have purple sundown. sure wish there were more non-blue skies without the atmosphere. haha

thanks bucfanpaka and I definitely will, NerArth!

2 Likes