Post Your Screenshots!

Looking good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mountain BEGONE!!!

Going for a tiered city kinda thing. Three zones at different levels…

7 Likes

Walking around my Home during Sunset with the UI off while it’s snowing and the Kung Fu Panda Soundtrack is running and everything looks like ART!

19 Likes

Where’s your home at? I want to visit this beautiful place :no_mouth:

I’m happy you like it! :blush:

I have a unique looking portal at moebius plaza (Therka):

7 Likes

found some :smiley: and do we need them in the new update?

ce52e73da46e90d6694cc7a375730090

1 Like

Yes very much so. Hang on to them, you’ll need them :grin:

2 Likes

How many are needed for 1 machine?

Generally 3 Components for a normal Power Coil or 6 Components and 1 Device for an Advanced Power Coil

2 Likes

Ah ok, that’s reasonable, I’ve found a couple of devices already so far so at least I’ll be able to make a start when the update comes :smiley:

2 Likes

New addition to the City. Im pretty happy with how it turned out. It will be the prize center for an upcoming easter egg hunt in honor of “Ready Player One” thats coming out at the end of the month. Still have a lot to do though.

18 Likes

Well, i think @Kirinvar place is must see for all players for lessons and inspiration. Really, pretty awesome build. Pure neatto!

giphy (1)

PS: Today i died like a true warrior - smashed by a random meteorite landing on my head :weary: Music in my headphones was too loud, i didn’t hear a thing before hit, lol. KAPOOW! Now i need new pants… :persevere:

PSS: Word for this kind person, who dropped for me 5 healing brews while i was afk (i was very low on hp), typing these post on second display.

Cheers, mate!

Clip2net_180312025256

25 Likes

ahhh love this area

9 Likes

ohhhhhh so pretty

6 Likes

4 Likes

power at 5400

and the power lines will kill ya I fond out the hard way lol so I brack machine to repair or I could move the machines apart more

4 Likes

More prettys

10 Likes

Ouch

4 Likes

That there is 'stock footage if I’ve ever seen it.

feels like im in japan with the pink leaf falling and I’ll love it :smiley: idk if you guys/girls can see them on the shot :slight_smile:

5 Likes