Post Your Screenshots!

Taking a bit to get it going, but my 2020 (and probably 2021) build is starting to take shape. Lots of prep work still to do!

24 Likes

It’s a giant Cookie like mine (^-^)

2 Likes

Selfie Sunday. Me in the start of the Georgio clone factory.

Me… Me… Me.

12 Likes

Cloning citizens. Probably the single greatest undertaking imaginable. I got my cloning stuff up about three months ago and haven’t had a problem keeping up with vital essence since!

7 Likes

This made my morning lol I read dumper and spit my coffee out. Love the sense of humor in the community

1 Like

I saw this last night from Pheminorum when I was looking up at the night sky haha!

1 Like

Came across this build on sochaltin I today

various portals inc alu tech and lake.

23 Likes

Wow! :heart_eyes: I’ve got to go find that and visit!

Again another very nice build.
We have so many talented builders in this game :boundless: :+1:

2 Likes

So, just this morning I resurrected my old @therealazmadi twitter profile completely thinking it was gone (nothing is gone online!) Finally got signed back in and saw all my old posts from early 2015, back when Boundless was Oort Online.
I noticed one of the screenshots back then was similar in many ways to a recent screenshot I took. Love them both! Look at the changes over the years :slight_smile:

Full wide shots as well:

12 Likes

Photo flashbacks! (First and last time for me)

Oort Online 2015:

ULAIP Server capital build, and blue tower just outside capital,

Looking up,

First build I ever made in Oort

Old capital beacon glowing to the left of my first build before starting to build within capital beacon. Back then we had to send the coordinates we hoped to have beaconed off to the devs and then they would manually put up protections for us. I’m sure many of us slowed someone down on their end (sorry!)

Anyone remember these builds?, this server? @Mittekemuis I know you do!!

26 Likes

Wow…
Nice screenshots from the before Therka-era :+1:
Look at them blocky textures

1 Like

Oh yeah! It’s changed a LOT visually. We all used to be orange rectangles as well prior to the character models being implemented. Great times :slight_smile:

Those are beautiful !! Wow !

1 Like

Nothing to see here…move along…

7 Likes

Uh. Did you just start a forest fire?

8 Likes

I’m seeing that one block of trunk out of place with the rest. I don’t think I have OCD at all, but I can’t stop seeing this haha.

Ah you bet I know. Only yesterday I was browsing through the early days of the screenshot thread on here.

I have never regret investing in boundless! We can do so much more now compared to pre alpha but it was already beautiful then.

2 Likes

I totally agree, I spent countless hours playing back then. And then my huge break from the game when all that was lost (I was a sad Azmadi) Being back again now, I’m hooked right back up and ready to shape world’s!!
Miss those builds back then, everyone had such amazing things going on with the limited block types and build options.

2 Likes

This totally looks like the place you fight dark link in the ocarina of time

1 Like