Post Your Screenshots!

Screw god rays MOON RAYS

Magical warpiness

9 Likes

just the one at mo

4 Likes

Winter is coming, are you prepared?

26 Likes

Some shots of Therka taken from Septerfon.

I got lost in one of the larger areas of water for a little while…

Bonus picture of some raw Gleam and lava, underwater:

14 Likes

You have shots of Therka from Septerfon. I have a shot of Septerfon from my home on Therka;

12 Likes

Therka with Munteen in the sky and Septerfon hiding behind mountains

Therka icy biome where I built my main settlement

Septerfon with gleam stack and Therka lurking in the background

unnamed (and not accessible) moon in Therka sky casting silver-blue light

Therka with Septerfon almost fully eclipsed

7 Likes

Lava behind a block. i enjoy the feeling of making a FALSE texture problem look.

Gardens look really nice in Boundless. especially with the soft blue light.

That soft blue lighting looks pretty cool in tunnels as well:)

@Dzchan94 has a really cool dragon, but i mean, inside it looks pretty good too.

@Karokendo and Dzchan94 have built this amazing temple too. (screenshot taken while incomplete :-/ )

11 Likes

My thought was that when we’re in the sanctum we’re on that inaccessible moon looking at Therka from it. :thinking:

Could I also ask how you have so much max HP?

That’s pretty cool, and it made me realise that most people probably play with depth-of-field on - it really bugs me to leave it on when I’m playing, but it can be nice for screens!

2 Likes

Practically speaking, I think you’re right - depth-of-field can be somewhat annoying and ugly at times, but I really think it adds something to Boundless. It’s just a preference thing, I guess!

I’m sort of into my photography, and I love the bokeh effect. Here’s another screenshot of that same area;

10 Likes

There was an update some time ago that divided our hp by 10 and also divided the damage the creatures inflict by ten. I searched a lot, but I couldn’t find the exact update.

Cool screenshots everyone! I’ll post some too later

2 Likes

That’s a really nice shot, is the plinth made from Igneous Stone too or Metamorphic? Can’t tell in the blue light.

I’ve wondered about the Igneous block under it though, is it some sort of Igneous brick or something? (I like that it connects together smoothly)

Thank you for the info on that.

Yep, the plinth is made from Igneous Stone. Those underneath it are Igneous Bricks, surrounded by Refined Igneous Rocks and Decorative Igneous Rocks.

The pillars are just Igneous Rock. My entire build is made out of Igneous and Ice, so mixing it all up was a real challenge. I’m glad you like the screenshot!

2 Likes

Me messing with the fov settings

11 Likes

Boundless has one skin with a mask. and abyssal green eyes. they WILL stare back at you if you stare into them for too long.

Water reflections are pretty cool. but keep in mind Water is hard to work with

Wildstock are really creepy when you turn around and they are suddenly there, 5 of them. I am the goat whisperer

This one is just a testament of long ago. pre-159 era. when i found 500 sapphire in one chunk. let us have a moment of silence in remembrance

These are from Nasharil, Elopor, and Septerfon, respectively. True showing of how weird the geography can be in this game. Lava walls, floating spikes of rock next to a lake, and massive cliff faces that are pretty scary to nearly fall down. note to self always slow down when near cliff faces

13 Likes

First, a few shots from Vulpto. I do like Vulpto quite a lot but unfortunately frame rate can drop a bit too much sometimes. The caves are nice to explore because of the fog, but sometimes it gets ridiculous like in the first picture.

Not sure what happened there with the region name. :fearful:

Just another shot from Vulpto mud wastes with, I think, Solum in the background.

Lastly, I’m going to be away for some time (around a week), but below is what I’ve been working on in my home today. This is in one of Therka’s massive underground caverns, but my home actually starts on a much smaller bit on the surface - @everbloomstudios is my front neighbour up there.

9 Likes

Those Vulpto screenshots are great @NerArth, I’ve seen a location on Munteen with a strange name like that. I think it must be intended. Pretty amusing.

Here’s another screenshot of the island I’ve been calling High-home - I even wrote it out in Oortish inside the temple.

12 Likes

Me too! I tryed to live in other places, but I aways return to that foggy ultra red planet. Really cool pictures @NerArth!

Some mountains of Vulpto, with Solum on the background.

This was, probably, the first thing saw by the first Vulpto explorers. Recently, I came back to the place me and the “Oortians of the Lake” arrived and took this picture. Of course, in that time, Vulpto used to be “all green”, not “all red”.

Wow, that is beautiful @Pseudonym84. Where is this island of yours so I can make a visit?

8 Likes

Ah, Vulpto is actually rather charming when it stops raining green acid… there are also some impressive mountain ranges to be found.

You can find a portal to my place at the new portal hub @lesley64 - take the temple portal to Therka Market and it’s right there - connected onto @Karokendo and @Dzchan94’s new hub. @SilberB hooked it up for me yesterday.

5 Likes

A view from the temple

5 Likes

what I love about Boundless is some breathtaking lighting and planetary spectacles

thats Solum btw

7 Likes