Post Your Screenshots!

9 Likes

first and third are amazing

I found the first one today. Spent quite some time just swimming around looking at how cool it was!

1 Like

The best thing about this game is working with others because the characters look sick

7 Likes

Indeed. I can’t wait to see other races in game. It will add to the current range of choice for characters.

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

some nice Solum sites from my latest travels

and to spice things up - a lucky find underwater :grinning: free oort stone :sunglasses:

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

3 Likes

Solum again and again…

1 Like

What to share?

Share screenshots that you think are the best. Landscape screenshots with ui hidden and gameplay screenshots - combat/mining/exploring with ui hidden or visible.

Share these photos you think may promote the game or these which just look great :slight_smile:

Goals

The main goal of this thread is to collect the best photos that may promote our game. These photos will be packed into a bundle and made available for everyone to download and share with others at facebook, instagram, twitter etc.

Other goal is to show new players how this game look like and what they can expect so they will be more convinced to join our community :slight_smile:

Where to upload?

You can upload screenshots to imgur.com or directly to this thread.

10 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Old Slums of Kovah

Old grappling hook

A place of Serenity

8 Likes

5 Likes

spamming here but I’m currently on exploring trip so plenty new things to see and such

5 Likes

Solum is awsome:

5 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

That’s a nice planetary alignment in the second top screenshot. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey @ all =)

here is a Picture from the New Project from us on Muneeten =D

Lg Mia

18 Likes