Post Your Screenshots!

To paraphrase a post from a year ago I saw, a replica of Yggdrasil should give just as much prestige as a gem tower >.>. There should be a way to boost regular block prestige.

1 Like

The debug menu shows a lot of useful info on the calculation actually. There is a “base prestige” that simply adds up the fixed prestige value of each block. Then there is a multiplier that is calculated from various other factors, like what percentage of the blocks are chiseled, what percentage of the blocks are “exotic”, how much block variation there is, etc. I won’t pretend to fully understand how that calculation is done, but if you’re trying to optimize prestige, it can help to play with the debug menu open and try out a few things to see the impact.

One tip I can give: one of the multiplying factors relates to how “compact” your build is, you can actually increase your prestige some simply by removing any unused plots from the beacon

2 Likes

Ballz of gleam

4 Likes

7 Likes

Good bye Portal Hub in Therka Market that will never be used!
(Because it took me 6 months to overcome the worst blank page syndrome and finally finish it.)

19 Likes

So a farewell shot from Grump Tower, looking out over what’s been home for about 15 months - Therka Market.
And, of course, the cheeky Square Enix Collective logo that I built at the start of the year :wink:

18 Likes

Finally I think I am really really done. Added a gleam Obelisk with the (maybe) longest dropping lava falls in the old universe. The Lava drops from an altitude of 171 and ends at an altitude of 66. Located inside the Obelisk of course.

View from the top looking at the rest of my build

The golden tip

Lava falls start at the top and end at the bottom

Exterior

13 Likes

Ok the new gleam doors make great screens or windows. .

18 Likes

Beautiful!

It would be great if we could have some that don’t interact too so we can use them for that purpose.

3 Likes

I was not fond of them at first, but I can see a lot of applications now. Especially since they give a slight glow in the dark and can be the color of any gleam.

I was thinking about putting in a lock, but it can be hard to hide them and they are not pretty to look at.

4 Likes

3 Likes

my b-day present and my testserver base

10 Likes

All these awesome screenshots are making my work day fly by. Here are some of my pictures from Ineffable Isle and my unfinished mothership.

Its been a lot of fun. I’m really looking forward to starting new projects. :smiley:

12 Likes

The dome over the hive reactor…

15 Likes

Good bye Shop in Therka Market that will never be used!
(Because @OmniUno came back the moment it was finished. :triumph: No hard feelings, I’m happy he’s back. :wink:)

Older screenshots and progress shots:

18 Likes

My last building before new universe!

11 Likes

This is a touch late and all, but I really like the flavor idea of having a rougher, more natural portal hub for the starting worlds and a more refined one on higher tiers. Might just be me and my need to validate my existence and petty accomplishments.

1 Like

you protecting a nuclear meltdown? lol

3 Likes

Somewhat inspired by the Arcologies of Shadowrun. If I had more time I would have done alot more decorations. XD

1 Like