Post Your Screenshots!

ok im a lil creeped out by this, and rethinking the qualities of the drinking water…

8 Likes

New Planet Museum. Some items still missing, but not many (mainly gems…lol).

anybody interested in taking a look is more than welcome to. The door is always open. You can get here by portal named “Savage Shop” located at “Portal Seekers” on Biitula. To everyone good luck and happy hunting.

15 Likes

Great work, Savage1der!
Really interesting resource (maybe you should make a separate thread for this as really deserves more attention).
Bought a few tools as a thank you. Keep up the great work

1 Like

Not sure how I didn’t notice before but seeing the curvature of the planets while up high is really cool.

Edit: theres a few society’s that may take issue with this photo :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Memories were made

5 Likes

First gem of 1.0! :gift: :gift: :gift:

7 Likes

24 Likes

Sitting on top the world

They look so similar

4 Likes

There was a 1x1 tower outside aqua that was a real eye sore. So tonight I tore it down, good double grapple practice. When I got to the top I thought gee wiz might as well take a screenshot. Hoot team Aqua.

9 Likes

Sry man that was mine i actually have screenshot from this few weeks ago.

1 Like

Oh sorry, I though it was someones that like played a day and left, and with regen not really happening.

1 Like

wow that’s awesome!

hehe we think the same :joy: I made a screenshot too when I found first gems in 1.0 :smiley:

6 Likes

You making a death star or something?! :wink:

1 Like

Oh OH how can I bring up that debug window that shows your coordinates and Altitude ?

1 Like

Hit F1 on keyboard, than show debug info from the menu at top left. When you set it up as you wish, again F1.

1 Like

Haha.
“Darth Vaders Bedroom.” Were exactly my thoughts when i picked the materials and colors and made the layout of my workshop. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: same here, I think its the Boundless version of babys first steps

5 Likes

Haha, does look great though!

1 Like

2 Likes