Post Your Screenshots!

that’s so awesome! Beautiful :heart_eyes:

Mood lighting…

17 Likes

7 Likes

Now I know why I cant find any diamonds… somebody mined them all already :frowning:

7 Likes

View of Sunken city at night atop my buiid.

13 Likes

Sometimes luck smiles upon you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to have screenshot mode in game where it would actually render everything clear when you take screenshot, LoD gets in the way of really nice screenshots :frowning:

Awesome view!

ooh if only…that would be ace…cough cough @james

1 Like

its already there… Press F10 to hide all the stuff on screen

1 Like

What I meant is Level of Detail, far away things are more blocky to spare GPU of dying :rofl: But for a moment when you are taking screenshot and not moving around or panning it would be nice to render everything at highest LoD.

And thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As for the LoD, i completely agree…even a little better while moving would be good, at current can be hard to tell what type of biome your headed toward.

1 Like

Finally obtained enough power to refine an ornate gleam door. A big thumbs up to whichever dev designed these! :+1:

22 Likes

Maybe @Minyi :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh my word, that door is AMAZINg

Edit: dual totems never looked so badass

6 Likes

Is it created crafting one piece/recipe? is there anyway to make sure you get just the sun part?

Yes it’s one recipe. Though a 1m high door is just the sun section at the top. Changing the gleam colour only affects the dark turquoise in this instance, the colour that flanks the sun.

2 Likes

Ahh just what i need to know, Thank you!

1 Like

How expensive are these doors to make? I would like to test out just how big you can build them

1 Like

At the moment doors can only be 2 blocks wide to work properly but I’m not aware of any height restrictions. It would be interesting to see your results.

Edit : 2 blocks to make a pair not 2 blocks each side unfortunately

1 Like

They are one of the most expensive items in game, to my knowledge. They require a lot of spark (coal) and gleam (a rare resource), as well as a fully upgraded refinery machine, which itself requires a lot of work.

3 Likes