Post Your Screenshots!

Finished my first big build. This is definitely not big by most standards, but the biggest non-cabin thing I have done. Very proud of it :smiley:

It’s called Glass Forest, based on the Giesel Library at UCSD. I’m expanding, but this is the main piece.

Please feel free to stop by!! I’m on Biitula, across the green glass bridge, a bit behind the small shop with the yellow polls.

20 Likes

Still not sure Till is a good place for a region hub, as not everyone can breathe on it.

These dangerous atmosphere worlds put “Breathe, the universe is taking care of everything else” in a new light.

1 Like

Here’s Johny

8 Likes

Good news, guys! I found the fish! :rofl:

20 Likes

that world really does look like a hell world!

1 Like

From the atlas, yes. It’s the orange lighting of the world. It’s actually quite nice this time of year.

3 Likes

Except all the rain! I can’t get away from. Rains all day IRL get to cardass and it won’t stop raining :joy::joy:

1 Like

I know these are old news but I’d not yet stumbled on any in the wild. Pretty trees. Prettier at night but I was too impatient to wait on another day cycle and scrot that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If this had lava in the bottom it would’ve been plotted for a volcano lair in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

think this is ok for my first forging experiment.

original stats

my results

9 Likes

Brutal!!! Wanna, wanna, wanna :heart_eyes:

you could use that color for the facade :slight_smile:

Welcome… to Necropolis!

It’s still WIP, but i work on it regularly :slight_smile:

30 Likes

wow, that is beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Got a plot just outside Chisel Town above the road and thought immediately of terraces in Provence or Tuscany so decided to build a terrace cafe-shop development

It’s starting to take shape. I’m learning how to Chisel as I go!

5 Likes

From which world did you got that sweet orange gleam?

That is on Gloviathosa. Look way up high to find it

1 Like

thx … have to go there when I finally find some time to play again ^^

1 Like

I also made a cheat sheet for almost all colors of gleam, rock, clay, and wood locations for anyone. I’ll share the link here to it. http://darklegacy.simdif.com/world-info.html

1 Like