Post Your Screenshots!

If imitation truley is the sincerest form of flattery… then behold my ultimate complement to the boundless team. I present the Lutrion Sanctum.

31 Likes

That is cool! Great job, how often did you have to return to sanctum for reference? :joy: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Far to many to count to start then duh, realised i had a second PS4 to login with and use that one for reference while I built mine.

4 Likes

The beginning of my overseer statue. Not much to look at yet though lol

1 Like

Whatcha got there?

All these hands…

1 Like

my new factory floor… 3k power for refinery and extractor, 2100 for compactory, 1500 each for mixer and workbench…soon to come another 1500 for workbench and 1500 for forge

6 Likes

maybe that’s all that remains of the Oortians…

3 Likes

first time i saw one of those hands it creeped me out…then i noticed the were everywhere under water…think i was on Delta

1 Like

I love my basement workshop <3

12 Likes

Yeah yeah but when I’m alive you don’t want to know me.

Stop gloating, you feathered gits.

9 Likes

Mushie guard.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Hi Guys , loving the game .

14 Likes

This reminds that, though it’s not realistic, I really want to be able to chisel glass!

2 Likes

hay bones loving your build

dang wanted to be first modern build here you beat me to it looking epic

Thanks for the kind remarks , I’ll post another pic after I mine a ton more rock .

I was surprised that we can’t cut glass since lamps and gleam cut with a chisel .

3 Likes

Maybe a special skill or forged boon is in order? Eh @james? For the chisels and glass.

Yeah only diamond can cut glass… wink wink

Edit - irl

2 Likes