Potential ps4 player question

I’m on refgar. It’s better since my daughter stop playing Mario cart online on the switch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I find I lag a lot more on the NA East and NA West worlds than I do on the EU central ones ( I live in the UK). I have very little, if any lag on the EU worlds but I understand the devs are working on fixes for the lag in the NA worlds.

So, depending on where you are, it may be best settling on a world which is closest to the region you are in. A list of worlds per region can be found here - http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds

I don’t remember whehther or not Refgar is US or EU, but as @MikkDC said, EU worlds generally has a lot less lag.

Of course if your internet connection is unstable then you’ll get these errors, there are ways to try to mitigate lag by reducing the amount of data downloaded and such in the options section.

Personally I havent had a lot of lag on the US worlds though - but not sure if Refgar is connected to US East worlds or not, so can’t really comment on that :confused:

Yeah the discord servers went down for a bit this morning. Doesn’t happen very often.

It’s an EU server and I’m in the uk. I’m not getting the error message since my daughter went offline thankfully.

1 Like

Well I’ve got totally obsessed with this game the last couple of days! Loving it! My 13 year old daughter is hooked too.

One question. I’ve just been mining rock and suddenly realised it said ‘reserved by ———‘ what’s that about? :thinking:

1 Like

That means someone has a taken the plot above or below where you are. It lets people know they cannot claim that plot.

2 Likes

If another player has plotted land above or below what your interacting with it will tell you it’s reserved. Only that player can claim land above or below what they already own.

1 Like

Thanks @Kal-El and @Dazeris, I thought it must be something like that. But resourses are fair game? I suppose that means players can dig out underneath me too.

yes… so always lay in a floor in your build, otherwise you might just log in to fall into a pit one of these days. :wink:

2 Likes

Resources are definitely fair game and if someone does dig out from underneath you if they are deep enough down it would probably just regenerate before you are even aware of it.

Before extending my current area I want to verify whether plots are returned if you delete them. So that you can basically move to another world without having to use more cubits every time.

Yes. Plots are returned once you remove them.