Power Coils need

Hi
I am still missing power coils for extractor and mixer, and I have had little time to play lately. So, I am looking for people who are ready to sell tech components to me. I have almost all other remaining items to craft mass of each type of coils.

Alternatively I am ready to buy extractor/mixer advanced power coils if anyone has them for sale or maybe is ready to craft them per my order. If I can’t buy full 25 set of each, I can be happy buying 5 to 10 or 15 and only craft one or two bulks myself (instead of crafting mass).

Long story short - anyone out there ready to sell:

1. tech components (up to 200 needed here)
  2. extractor/mixer advanced power coils (any number up to 25 of each type)

Price open to negotiations.

I have a few refinery coils for sale in Montstead. It’s on Solum. You can get there easily from a portal in Aquatopia in the shopping district. Back left corner. If you have trouble I’ll get you coordinates shortly.

1 Like

I’ll try to find it now. Thanks for info!

1 Like

Feel free to complain about the pricing. I don’t have a good bead on how they should be priced, but it takes a lot of resources to make them, so they are a little pricy.

ah they are the basic ones - I need advanced :open_mouth:
unless shops stands don’t display names of items correctly

made a mistake - i need mixer coils not refinery; corrected in original post

Oh, my mistake. I misread! Thanks for visiting at least!

1 Like

Hey @boundmore ill have 10 advanced mixer coils by tomorrow in my settlement black hawk. They will be priced at 7000 ea max also would be happy to do a hand trade to cut the tax! You can get to it from black lights atlas portal room, ronfure, or popcicle boys hide out

1 Like

Also if you’re looking for variety, we have all of them running at 8999c each! We will be dropping the prices down to 7499c by the start of the weekend and further down to about 6500c for our final retail price. We’ve had to keep the prices fairly high while people have been trying to flip our prices, but things are starting to stabilize.

2 Likes

Thanks lads! You are great
And prices way better than expected as I’ve seen coils for well over 10k and tech comps for over 1k. Crazy stuff lol. I went mining a bit yesterday and brought around 30 tech comp so I’m closing in on the number needed to craft at least two bulks or one mass. Still looking to buy 10-20 advanced coils. Maybe 10-15 of each type or 20 of one type. I’ll have to look at my numbers and see what I can craft today or tomorrow.
Can’t wait to met you guys in game and do some trading anyways!

@jayhat
visited Black hawk - very impressive town there!!
managed to find and buy 11 advanced mixer coils - thanks a lot!!!

Also crafting 10 extractor ones so my updated needs are:
9-15 advanced mixer power coils
10-15 advanced extractor power coils

Still interested in buying some tech components if price is well below 1k. Some 50-100 is what I look for now.

Thanks! @boundmore Feel free to visit anytime. I could get you 100 components together by the end of today for 350 each if that sounds like a good price

2 Likes

that would be great - count me in for 100 of them components

Sweet ill start getting them together

1 Like

I shall be around in an hour and maybe later as well - but more with breaks within next few hours; so hopefully we will meet soon

Yea! Im at work rn but ill be back on in about a hour

1 Like

@boundmore i have your order of components all together and ready for pick up. Id be happy to do a hand trade to save you some coin. I also have a good amount of devices (like 40) for 3000c ea.

Hey. We shall meet soon enough. Hopefully will be in game same time not long from now.
I’m fine for devices, funnily enough. But I will take the components as I’m having trouble getting larger amount of them through mining.

Sounds good just message me in here or discord and well meet up.

I would like to buy the power coils for refinery, mixer, compactor and extractor!! Who is selling them?