Power core/pipes also able to power furnaces

I’d like to have the ability to connect furnaces to a power core and run on spark as well as coal.

It makes sense all round to me, especially since we don’t know what exactly “spark” is, i see no reason it shouldn’t be able to ignite a fire and power a furnace :slight_smile:

2 Likes

spark is needed for silver tools and upwards,gained from the connecting the powercore to the benches.

Sorry, i mean we don’t know what “spark” is in terms of story or reality :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what spark is in game and what it does, i’d like this as an additional behaviour

I think what he is saying is he would like to use sparks to power a furnace instead of putting coal into the furnace directly.

I agree and this would be a very easily thing to implement. All that would have to be done is setting the “cycle to spark” ratio.

I’d like to keep the option of powering a furnace by coal, as low levels will need that ability.

But as we grow and everything is connected, I think it’d be nice to have a central fuel source for everything rather than sticking a bit of compact coal here, bit over there…

1 Like

ahhh i see what you mean :wink: