[Praxia] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Been gleam farming the location I shared. May or may not be the best location for it but no meteors landed near it to impede it. Ended up with 12 smart stacks in total.
I just ran a long 2 lines. After I finished the run ended with 90. Threw around 5 or 6 regen bombs. Rinsed and repeated. Felt way more efficient than standing in one spot spamming regen bombs and was a little more safer as I could avoid the animals in the process.
Put music on to help pass the time or chat with friends in discord to take the edge off.

2 Likes

Wow that must of taken a long time. I think I saw your icon near me ish. If you noticed you probably could see a bunch of dead characters close by that’s me. So much death now

1 Like

Not really.
I didn’t do it in one sitting so I can’t give an accurate time. Once I got the path down I blitzed through it.

1 Like

@Hazel1558 12 SS of exo exclusive hard to farm gleam, impressive, looks like @Fante got a worthy successor :smiley:

1 Like

Trust me I’m not completing it’s not my style. I just wanted to share how I got it incase anyone else was struggling. Different ways to obtain. If it came across as gloating it wasn’t my intention, honestly just wanted to help. :innocent:

Well, i need 1145k of that gleam so, if someone what to sell me some…

Trying to complete my collection for my little farm :slight_smile:

How many is it you need? 1,145?

Not sure if I’ll be able to get over again but if I do I’ll try pick some up.

1 Like

Yah know I forget we can regen on exos…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.