Prefab Gallery

I’ve been playing on some ‘Ancient Oort heads’ concepts. I know… all have the same ‘monkey face’ but with different crest. Anyway, if you like it I can work on more faces with other traits.

PD: Sorry for my english.

15 Likes

The results of this evenings prefab shenanigans (warning… large post!)…

A collection of ‘nik-naks’ …

my personal favourite :wink:

Twisty trees (various heights)…

… and some other trees…

… with mould :fearful:

9 Likes

I really love the crystals!!! All the trees are amazing and the ruins. we need all of this in game! :smiley:

3 Likes

Those trees look so cool!

11 Likes

GHOST! :scream:

7 Likes

:stars::pray::hugging::fireworks::sparkles::dizzy::tada:

1 Like

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

6 Likes

I’m probably going to start making some of my own prefabs, starting off with some alien flora :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I started to make Zendikar Hedrons. It will be awesome :slight_smile:

Ancient Oortian bird head

10 Likes

@sr-cres, I like the bird heads.

@Okkelinor, I was going to start making some mtg biomes and prefabs, you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to enter a prefab instance? I wanna play around there again D:

the prefab node has a ‘join client’ button on it, click that and the client (launched from the ‘launch client’ button in the worldbuilder) will join that prefab

2 Likes

And here I thought that was the name of the server :x thank you!

3 Likes

I’m working on a gigantic tree, it’s about 10 block radius at the base and near 100 blocks tall :stuck_out_tongue:

Placed. so. many. blocks. q.q

3 Likes

Share some screenshots?

1 Like

Here’s a picture with the branches and I just started the leaves :stuck_out_tongue:
After that I’m going to add the roots and finish it off with some smoothing.

9 Likes

And done :smiley:

13 Likes

We should have thought of this earlier, but to submit prefabs, biomes and any other worlds builder creations please email Ollie at: olliepurkiss@turbulenz.biz

3 Likes

I just made a tree with fruit made of gleam (I didn’t know how to change the gleam color so they blend in a little much):

23 Likes