- More types of variations besides size of prefab: material, altitude, type and etc. This types can be choosen / indicated by creator of prefab.
- Tool for quick type changing of prefab’s construction. I mean: for altitude that maybe a button for lifting all blocks up/down; for material that maybe a button to switch all blocks of one type to another.
- Possibility for changing a place, where prefabs are placed in create-universe (in Boundless client).
- Add a tool for manipulating with Y position of prefabs in world (minY, maxY, noise map).
- More slopable blocks: decorative rocks, decorative stones, glyph block and others.
- New type (or 2-3 types) of block (slopable) like place holder of undefined material(s).
- Every variation of prefab need in weight coefficient. It will allow to control frequency of this variation in world. Weight coefficient maybe compared with manual-controlled coefficients of size, altitude, type and others.
If after generation of world here is a possibility to tell the difference between world and prefabs, you can realize following feature:
- if prefab’s construction damaged, it start to degradate like under world regen;
- when this construction is finally degradate to native world space, it has a chance to return once in full size (and maybe in other variation of prefab).