Preorder and launch day rollout times

No probs @Dagath1984 eagerly awaiting a response, but its getting close now…

My ps4 says I can play starting Friday at 9am PST

Edit: Thursday night at 9pm PST read it wrong haha

1 Like

Yep I checked on my ps4 a little while ago and predownloaded the game, for me at this point its saying around midnight local time launch, boy I hope it is…

2 Likes

@MrAndo hmm thats odd. im glad you got your pre DL and all but now im concerned that mine hasnt started at all. Ive checked all my settings and eveything is set for it to auto DL but i got nothin yet. its already 6pm here and its suppose to pre DL today. :frowning:

Mine hasn’t auto downloaded yet either. I’ll check again around 9pm

1 Like

remember us guys from down under live in the future effectively compared to most other countries

1 Like

Pre load is eminent as well right? I havent been able to yet.

Mine is preloaded but i went to the ps store and started it manually

1 Like

I was able to manually start the download and I live in Washington

2 Likes

Yea just got my loaded this morning :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@MrAndo yes the expected pre DL was suppose to be the 4th as stated on the pre order countdown for ps4. At least for our area. It did finally DL this morning on the 5th at 6am PST. They were late but im just glad its done. Cutting it close tho with only 1 day left for us.

On the West Coast PST we should have access to start playing around 9pm on the 6th by the looks of it. Cant wait!

2 Likes

What’s your guys gamertag? I’ll be playing on 2 accounts. Elder_Itzon and TheGamerfuls

Yeah my timer is indicating 1030pm local for access, thats only 15.5 hours, and my prep work on my girls pc account to give me a head start is getting there, nearly at diamond power coils, here come the titanium tools :heart_eyes:
on a side note, gee im finding it slow getting diamonds and titanium, im doing it the fairly old school way of using tools not bombs so I can probably only blame myself lol