Price check on Raw Exotic Earthyams (looking for buyers as wel)

hello,

after sorting out my storage a bit I got a fair amount of Raw Exotic Earthyams.

I looked around at request baskets and I see people buy them at 20, 75, 99+
what is a fair price for them?
and if you are buying or know a request basket let me know :wink:

I usually hold out for baskets at 100. Maybe 80 if i get bored of shop hopping, but i sell em pretty regularly and dont usually have issues finding buyers around that mark.

2 Likes

I had about 30k coin in a basket at 70 each last night, will be holding a vote at the BRGR in ultima next week about raw material /basket prices.

So if you cant find a buyer i usually do, and while you’re there why not drop a vote in my box letting me know what you’d like to sell at what prices :grin:

1 Like

only if it comes with a free BRGR

I used to buy them at around 100c when I still provided the world with pies :stuck_out_tongue: but it was fairly more slow than you would expect so I mostly gathered them meself. Still I would say 100c is a fair price to both parties.
I should add this was at a price point of around 2.5k per pie and everything inside was masscrafted. You have to do your own calculations on what’s worth what to you.

But!! Mudfarming!
1k exotic ea/h no problems.

At 100 thats 100k ea/h.

:stuck_out_tongue: i sell mine for 60-85 at my shop

Put your name on your tag and I’ll hand you a meatloaf - closest we gots right now :wink:

Edit @Tomir shotgun! Thats a better deal than cheap coils*!

Lol fine, I’ll go mudfarm… expect a drop in buy price :frowning:
Also, persist pies just gonna get “dirt” cheap lol

3 Likes

You guys know I have a public mud farm on Shedu Ultima hub right? Easily 2k exotic + 5k waxy/hr

I just request you regen bomb it back when you’re done. Also the area is 100% safe, large enough for 5 people to farm at a time. Just bring a 3x3 and speed pots

1 Like

Well… there goes those 100c request baskets.

1 Like

Yup I’m aware of both yam and shimmer farms, just outsourcing my gather time and trying to give some coin back to non-max gem wielding gatherers

1 Like

thanks for all the replies, then i will sell then at 75C each
or 70C hand trades :slight_smile:

What? These exist?

I know a guy who knows a guy who swears he saw one!
Never thought it was true though.

1 Like

I do it when I don’t want to bug someone for a shovel. Lol

i know this was some time ago however im looking for the same answers right now if anyone has any input i would greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

If anyone needs Exotics by the bulk, let me know. I can farm stacks and give bulk discounts if needed. I use the mud but get huge excess on exotics and wax.

also i sell around 50-60c on baskets if i see any. Will hand trade to save us both