House in Pixel Gate in front of Portal Hub [SOLD]

I built this house so as to preserve and prevent this plot from being taken by a player who builds half a house out of dirt an then never plays again leaving an eyesore for everyone else to enjoy. Obviously once you take it over you can do whatever you’d like with it but I highly recommend making something attractive so as to add to the beauty of Pixel Gate. Anybody who is interested just let me know what your willing to trade for it. Not really sure how this whole trading selling plots things work so help me out if you do. Also the house requires 15 available plots to prevent decay. Act fast and enjoy an awesome

spot in the famous PIXEL GATE community.

4 Likes

What would you want for a trade? I’m not particularly interested in doing anything with it currently (perhaps I’ll make it a shop in the future), but if no one else wants it, I’ll use 15 plots just to keep it there for now. I think it looks awesome.

Not sure what is appropriate to offer for land. Does anybody have any ideas? What are some things you have plenty of? I’m always in need of iron. And of course gems. But am open to ideas.

Nice house. I’ll see what I have for iron stocked up atm.

I’m not sure what is appropriate to offer for land:p
But I won’t be giving up any of my precious iron;)
I have some extra gems laying around. And quite a bit of coin haha but no rush from me. If someone actually wants to make use of the building they should absolutely take it before I do. I’ll think of some trade ideas and get back to you if someone doesn’t claim it.

Could always sell it for coin.

1 Like

I’m open to any offers, somebody just has to start it off.

1 Like

What the heck, I’ll give ya 800c for it

2 Likes

I was just reading this and was going to throw an offer of 600 hahaha beat me to it

I’ve got 31 iron from my latest mining trip. Not sure what the going price is for iron with the scarcity in some areas.

No gems but also have C to put in as well.

I’d gladly trade for the iron and 2000c if your ok with that.

@Cookviper mind the 50% tax :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds good. Might be able time get online tonight at some point. What’s a good time for you?

Not sure how my night is gonna go yet but I might be able to get on later like around 9 or 10. I’m in Minnesota central time. What about you?

1 Like

I’m in Maine, so eastern time

Hey Cook, I’m from MN too.

No way!!! Where at? I’m from Ramsey but work in Minnetonka.

Central MN by Mille Lacs Lake.

1 Like

Love your builds man. I made a Mario at my base in 7 Days to Die. I would have been interested in trading for this house but I already have several plots/buildings in Pixelgate.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Just wait til my latest venture is finished. Its taking all of my remaining plots to build it.

1 Like