Private planets

Will all that plotting spawn new planets (and do we really need more planets)?

I believe player count and # of players accessing planets is what spawns new worlds. Last new world spawned in February when the population hit 800+. Dunno though

3 Likes

But my wonder biitulan towers. Anyone see the faces in the fairy tale anime. What wonder vision to have towers all over? i has the vision of borg planet. Covered completely in structures. Well i am sure not all would like this and some are liking the city metro building. some build way they want and some others build why others dont like. Feels like a social type of experiment to me.

So there is a chance all of the planets could look like coruscant from star wars, before another planet spawns?

lol some of them do look like theyā€™re getting there :wink::smile:
Iā€™d assume there are more plots & beacons than there ever have been, so that doesnā€™t seem to have much weight in the spawning formula

1 Like

ExoWorlds
almost always natural, nothing really built on them, but no one can plot there either.

Not really interestedā€¦ not enough lower ones and you die too much and are too costly to visitā€¦ Plus I meant more in general universe.

I want Boundless to be like No Man Sky or Trove. I want to visit as many worlds as I want.

Most of the builds in the game player made arenā€™t very natural looking.

1 Like

Yea a grapple across the land is slower than going over a pathā€¦yeap so much quickerā€¦hahaā€¦it makes me difference at allā€¦that no reason for a path. Speed that is

1 Like

I think devs may want to eventually make building planets and resources only planets.

In one there are no resources you can plot and build freely.

The other one shall be like exos but with regen on.

2 Likes

What if some planets spawned, but you could only build on one region?

Private planets should honestly be more like Exoplanets in size. A big 50 region planet would only feasibly be built on by a massive guild, where the average guild/person would probably not need more than a 10-20 region planet.

ā€¦In fact, why not go further and name them Moons as well?

2 Likes

Indeed! Why not go further and let the person who rents the planet determine itā€™s size! If I want a 100 region one, let me!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, I figured the bigger it is, the more expensive itā€™d be to have.

But imagine the possibilities with a 100 region planet! hmmmmmmmm

If people have the money to spend on it, why not let them.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I mean. Iā€™m not saying ā€œDonā€™tā€, Iā€™m just saying ā€œItā€™ll be more expensive, but why not?ā€.

1 Like