Problem in crafting with items not being in content

I remember reading a post somewhere that the poster mentioned losing items, they had vanished when they went to collect them.
I had put some milk into my mixer to make purified butter. When I went this morning to get the butter it showed nothing in the content and one in the queue.
That was weird, as both should have been finished. It had been close to eight hours since I had put the milk in.
Opened it up and the content was empty, no butter. I quickly cancelled the process and closed it, then reopened it. And it showed the 73 buckets of butter.
They had Not been there before, just the 12 that were left to be processed.
Very strange,
Is anyone else having this problem? I’m going to try later with something that isn’t as valuable as the milk, no loss if the items vanish.

Your making butter or milk? Im confused.

Bucket of milk stack with empty bucket so your milk bucket was maybe mixed with empty one?

I had 72 buckets of purified milk to make purified butter for more advanced recipes that need power. Took my milk glands and make milk out of them, then made the purified milk so I can make the butter. Will be making some fortified milk also when I can get more milk glands.
Have butter at my shop, The Making of Greatness, for players to buy to make items. I want to sell the ingredients some players don’t have or can’t get, or don’t have the power from coils to make them. Will also sell some of the purified and fortified milk at times.

Theres some problems for me with lag. It takes a while until it shows something in the content section.

I’ve had it seem as if it vanished, but when I opened it back up it was there, it wasn’t completed, just the ingredients.
It did it that day and for a bit the next day, and hasn’t done it any more. Did experiments with items that if I lost them it wouldn’t be a big deal. So far, so good.
hiccup in my game? in the system that hit random players? Who knows, as long as it doesn’t happen again, I;m okay. Was concerned as the milk glands cost me money and they weren’t cheap.

You may be referring to this one: