Problem with boundless economy

Getting rid of these two sections and replace them with wearable armor.
Making armor with different levels of environment protection and physical protection will add loads of new things for shops to sell. armor should only loose durability if you take damage or if it has a constant effect being used like being under water or gliding in the air. all armor should be repairable. For example if it cost me 10 iron to make a bracelet and the durability gets worn down to 50% it should cost me 5 iron to repair it.

next I would suggest adding coin from meteor fights anything that gets spawned from a meteor should drop coins from killing them. this would be getting coin from doing something instead of coin from people walking on your grass.

Last some planets should have a character race originate from it with its own special traits. would require more races of playable characters but the idea is simple.
hawk people would be able to sour on there planet of low gravity. none hawk people would have to craft a glider suit to get the same effect from special fibers only found on that planet.

a character race that lives on toxic world can survive up to level 2 toxic world. all other races would have to wear armor to get the same effect.

or a character race that comes from a water world can breath under water but in order to go on land they would have to create a special helmet made from material found only in the waters of there planet. like wise the same helmet would allow other players to breath underwater for a certain amount of time.

4 Likes

there is food that you can use for this :slight_smile: and those you can buy in the shops :smiley: so if you dont want these, put points there in and buy the food for the protection