Project Sky Market - need help building

Do you want all colors of Metamorphic Rock? Or only the kind native to Berlyn?

Probably just the gray that is found on Berlyn for the framework of the build, but higher up , different kinds for different buildings that could be in it.

can we get a screenshot or a few to have an idea how it looks like? sounds pretty sexy from what you are saying :heart_eyes:

not sure if it would be this large scale, but this is the main idea I had.
This pic is from one of the trailers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am online right now If you want to come over to the area.

Coords to this town are: -1620, 95, -195

nice, I remember that pic alright. Do you have any screenshot of the actual area you are in?

I might call in when I have more time - most likely one of the days off. Will need to decide what plots to remove and what of my many builds to sacrifice first before I can build something new. Also - I’m playing testing version now so I’ll need to swap to live before I join you (I assume you are playing live version).

I’m game to help out. I’ll head over now.

Had to call it a night. I left a bit of rock in the crafting table in case you needed it.

alright thanks, I will probably be on tomorrow and I will post a pic of progress here

2 Likes

that one is from nuydels right. I don’t know if he is still around but he had some awesome builds

2 Likes

I do not know it was just in the trailer

Yes, that’s @nyuudles “Spire project” iirc.
I found the project thread he posted for it. Really shows just how far the game has come in recent years!

2 Likes

I give up. No way I can better that. At least in the near future. He got both the building skills and the drawing and planning on him/her.

Wow. Just wow. Simply beautiful. Stunning both in concept phase and after.

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_l: :oort_e: :oort_s: :oort_s:

don’t give up, be inspired :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha. I was just being sarcastic. I’m up for the challenge. :smile:

1 Like

Anyone can help later when I play, I need help collecting resources and stuff

im still here, I just watch from the sidelines for now :0

7 Likes

hey you, glad you are lurking in the back, means you will come back :smiley:

5 Likes