Ps4 char - pc char

Hi, just wondering, if i buy boundless for pc can i play with my ps4 char?

afaik, you need separate game copies to play on both pc an ps4 but your character is shared

Omgomg!!

Im buying it on pc tomorrow then!

Been wanting becouse i need plots on my ps4 but if their shared then i can get the deluxe version and get 10% plot increase.

Thats 400plots so that pays the game in itself if this works as i hope. :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

oh actually

:sob::sob::sob:
Nooooooooo!!!

They need to make plots accountwide :sob: or somunthin :stuck_out_tongue:

Or char platform transfer!

1 Like

Well!

Last question.

If i buy the deluxe edition on pc.
Since its an account thing (i hope)

Wil my ps4 chars get the plot increase from deluxe?

Good question… I have two Wonderstruck accounts, one for Steam, one for PS4, I have Deluxe on PC, I know I can ask the devs to combine the accounts but have no idea what happens with the Deluxe I have on PC. Normally it’s account wide, just like Gleam Club is and I think GC does work for both if they are on the same WS account so you would think that it should work…

But… GC is being handled on your WS account as far as I know and the Deluxe edition is checked during start up of the game, it’s an expansion really and the PS4 sees you do not own the expansion on PS4 so it is turned off probably…

I did ask james a lot of questions about this a while back, I will dig the anwers up later today and see if I’m misremembering something… I’ll let you know!

1 Like

I would love an answer about this, thank you so much!

I mean its the dealmaker, if my ps4 chars get the 10% plot increase from the pc deluxe edition then ill have enough plots for the current projects the ps4 chars have unfinshed and i can happily play with a new char on pc. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh yes! Just back at computer but also had forgotten, hehe, so thanks for remindng me.

Have to say tho if it would’ve been like you want it to be then I would have done it already, but will find the right quote and stuff :slight_smile:

And indeed, bad news, even Gleam Club is not shared between the 2 platforms even if both PC and PS4 characters are on the same Wonderstruck account because both platforms want their share of the sales of Gleam Club through their respective online stores. So the same goes for the Deluxe Edition as well…

And now I remember fully why I didn’t let them combine them, haha, 'cos now I do have 20 character slots to play with :wink: (even tho I’m at 9 or 10 combined at the moment, it’s the idea…)