PS4 deluxe edition upgrade not available

When we bought Boundless on the PS4, we didn’t explore the deluxe edition possibilities. I know you can purchase the upgrade on Steam but PS store tells us “You can not buy this product because: You already own Boundless”. Is there a Deluxe edition upgrade coming for the PS4 sometime?

Why bother?

Just buy gleam club time/cubits. More cost effective.

If you plan on large land ownership, the deluxe edition has a permanent 10% bonus. Once you buy about $160 worth of land, the free land from the bonus would come out to be the same as if you spent that money just buying land. From that point forward, you just have a 10% discount on all land purchased.

So if you’re planning on large land ownership (the break-even point is ~800 plots) it’s worth getting deluxe edition.

Same thing happened to me, would have bought deluxe on PS4 if it was available. I switched to PC instead (new char)

Yikes can’t believe it has been over a year now that we’ve been asking for a Deluxe Upgrade for PS4!

2 Likes

Looks like Sony is taking their time to push that out. It’s whatya get when multiple Companies have to be involved in a thing…

Ah you talked to a Sony employee and heard that hmm? :slight_smile:

Hahaha, yea. No 3:;

Also it has been over a year since we started asking for it…

Yea, I want my deluxe upgrade bonus plots and account transfer for PC if possible at some point. 3:

1 Like

Or just to be given the same opportunity as the other platform…

2 Likes

Yes please!

But, but, but, there is ONE huuuuuuge thing I will sorely miss once I am PC only, that cut and paste of text between signs does not work on PC!

I do hope they add that too when they give us account transfer :smiley:

Otherwise I will need to keep one alt on PS4, will call her AeneaEditor :rofl:

Wait there’s copy paste on PS4? Or you mean the autosuggest

Keyboard: ctrl-a, ctrl-c, ctrl-v all just work as one would expect them to be!
Holding down shift and then arrows selects partial text.

Controller: once in the PS4 text editor dialog press Options key, a popup will appear with Select, Select All, etc., If you then Select All for instance, the popup will go away, then press X and another popup gives you the option to Copy, Paste, etc., etc.

Running a shop without it would be a nightmare!

2 Likes

Ugghhhh, why didn’t I know this before now!

When I think of all the time and annoyance it could have saved me…:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Weirdest thing is tho that the keyboard ones do NOT work on PC! Well, except ctrl-v, you can copy something from outside the game and paste it inside the game, very useful as well tho but once it’s in the game you can’t copy it on PC…