PS4 Flash Sale - Witcher 3 Complete Ed

Witcher 3 Complete Edition - $15

3 Likes

Totally worth it!

4 Likes

This is one in my backlog I keep intending to go back to (that list is ever growing due to Boundless :wink: ). I put some hours into it and was enjoying it but it didn’t entirely grab me. But I want to give it another shot.

1 Like

Did you make it through that first area? I remember that part being pretty slow moving. Seemed like it took 4 hours or so.

Problem I am having is I completed the main game, then bought the DLC’s about a year later but somehow my original character and all my save files are gone. Starting all over is like UGH!

There is an option to play the DLCs with a premade character but that doesn’t feel right either. lol

1 Like

Yep, was enjoying the exploration in the big areas after the start. :slight_smile: I was mostly ignoring the main quest and wandering around. I think it was more the combat and inventory/menus that wasn’t quite clicking. But it has been awhile, I need to give it another shot.

1 Like

Just Bought it ty for heads up!

1 Like

I remember buying the game full price and all DLC’s as they released. this is an amazing game. Possibly best game I have ever played.

1 Like

Persona 5 is $11.99 on the PSN store right now.

One of my favorite games…I generally do not like “turn-combat” games but found this one enjoyable. That said, this game might not be for everyone

I agree…although Skyrim is way up there for me as well

Skyrim VR on oculus was epic. the moment you shot lighting in the sky…changed skyrim completely for me!

2 Likes

I’m jealous Ratchel. I never played it on VR. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve played a little on PSVR. :smiley: It is really something you have to see… right on the new opening screen (different than usual) you get a sense of the scale, which to me is the most impressive thing.

Although I got some dizziness and motion sickness when I first loaded into the cart, it passed quickly. It was way, WAY worse with NMS, though the recent patch is supposed to have fixed some of the blurriness with that, which is part of what was causing me problems I’m sure.

I do need to go back into Skyrim in VR, just so tied up with other games… mainly Boundless, of course! :wink: I’ve put hundreds and hundreds of hours into different versions of Skyrim over the years, definitely a favorite.

1 Like

I have wanted to add VR for a long time. I bought my PS4 on launch day forever ago…its old, loud, and I have had doubts if this old thing could even run the VR. lol I had told myself that as soon as this old machine dies I would upgrade to the PS4 Pro and get the VR but somehow this old machine just keeps clunking along.

You guys have convinced me and I want to try it.

Yeah, I hear ya…my backlog is insane. I have games I bought and never even spent 1 minute on them yet. Between work, school, and Boundless, the day is all gone. :smile:

1 Like

Dragon Age Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition $9.99 PS store

good game

1 Like