PS4: Looking for people to play with

Just got the game a few days ago.
I have played a lot of Minecraft and Ark, and even No man’s Sky so I have the basics of the game down.
Wanting to try and get a group of people to play with and I am going to make a guild.

If you are interested message me here or on PSN.

PSN:Zerv-Kun

2 Likes

Hey welcome im on ps4 also my name is koga_blue on psn you can join me im on angel 1

2 Likes

We have group of 9 PS4 players and a couple of PC players in Quark on Angel 1. We have portals to the major portal hubs and one of the biggest malls in the game. Feel free to set up near by, if you see an empty spot in town you would like that is beaconed we can give it to you, we have bridges built to the lands around our island and are happy to assist if you need help.

3 Likes

Welcome to Boundless :hugs:
I’m a PS4 player played all the above mentioned games.
And am loving Boundless, if you like building its here, Trading/ Shop commerce its here, hunting mobs its here & SO much more to come this game is Boundless.
I think you will enjoy it.

I’m in Duskmoor on Phemnorium
We have Discord where you can come ask questions get to know our community & they’re great at helping newer players.
Your welcome to come join our community.

Also chk out Javitas videos on YouTube as a new player I found his videos tremendously helpful.

Duskmoor Discord

Good travels & Yabo😄

2 Likes

That’s funny, i am set up close to your Capital already.
Learning the game.

1 Like

[quote=“Zervkun, post:5, topic:26090, full:true”]
That’s funny, i am set up close to your Capital already.
Learning the game
[/quote]That’s funny, i am set up close to your Capital already.
Learning the game

Come visit us, once you do you wont wanna leave😁

Yeah, they have tons of UNUSED lots, but they still insist on encroaching into other players areas to expand. They’re like the kids that ruined Ark with their pillars spread for miles just because they have to own all the land even though they only use 1% of it. Greedy.

Yeah sooo many unused plots.
Like the 900 I have that aren’t even used yet.
Maybe my next workshop should go across the water.
We have tried being nice to you and you still persist and won’t talk like the adults we are coming to the public forums to make jabs at us.
You also seem to make good use of our portals.
Hmmm.

@james this is what we get when we try to be friendly.

I have sent you PMs trying to resolve this, you have not responded. You settled near us, the plots you are complaining about are mine on the island and we’re claimed before you came. There are plans for those plots but some of us have jobs. Besides, as I said before, my plots are my business.

Two other players have some plots that are on the side of the water near you. They have every right to build on unbeaconed land and do not need you complaining to them in game about my plots. I asked them not to expand anymore that way and so far they have agreed.

We invited you to play near us and have tried to be nice to you. But frankly you are making it hard.

O.o That doesn’t sound pleasant

1 Like

Hey welcome man, me and a few buddies have a guild located in finata. It’s called TROO LOKC, my user name is OG_KushChapo. Hope to see you around.

Join the aqua crew we to chill to get annoyed if ya grab a plot it’s yours we already got a nice network to everywhere for everybody :slightly_smiling_face: we focus on group building one rule we don’t rush people aquatopia embassy planet beckon pm if ya need discord link ow also grouphunts

1 Like

I appreciate all the invites my friends. I however want to start my own city. So was more looking for people to help meet that goal/ start a guild with. I have visited a few cities, met a few guilds.

I have been taught a few things by people and already have a city I spend my time in. So if you would like to be friends, help teach me more. I am for that. But i am not joining anyone’s guild or community at this time.

I will happily use you for merch, but even still I have every goal to put a shop in a mall on a world and then start my own city. :smiley:

1 Like