Ps4 New player looking for Guild / friends

Like the title said, just started playing 2 days ago. So far i haven’t seen a single player, everything looks abandonned but I’m hoping i’ll meet some players here.

You can add me on ps4.
PSN: Deutschrie

16 Likes

Welcome! What planet did you land on? Have you found any portal hubs?

5 Likes

Welcome to Boundless. The game can be quiet, but there are a hardcore bunch of players that play daily. Depending on what planet you’ve started on you might not see anyone until you’re using portal hubs.

5 Likes

Welcome to boundless :wink:

Yes it can be pretty quiet mainly because the active player base can be spread pretty thin… between the perm and sovereign worlds.

I am usually on Lamblis building at my place (Terra Nova).
Like @majorvex and @cagian said portal hubs/networks are kind of key at the moment.
That said to find a portal hub/network it will probably require some travel. You’re looking for purple icons on your compass (they indicate active portals).

5 Likes

Excluding me, mes 100 blinks away from civilization mwahahahaha

P.S. Welcome Too Boundless Boop here’s a Welcome :cookie:

6 Likes

Welcome, if you need help whit crops, i Will be happy to help. PS4 : lyrical-11

2 Likes

Welcome! Nice to meet you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to boundless! There’s ppl you just need to know where to look and you came to the right place to start :heart:

2 Likes

I’m not sure what portal hubs are, I found a big city with a lot of portals, but 99% of them were closed I don’t know why :/. I don’t remember what planet I landed on, but I used a random portal and now i’m playing on the planet Cephonex Merika!

4 Likes

Ceph has a lot of great resources and meteors that you can take down by yourself (if you want to). Just watch your nav bar for purple icons = portals. Ceph has some great portal hubs on it & links to some of the most-used hub centers.

If you go to the sanctum, then to the portal conduits on the right side & interact with them, select the Worlds tab, click on Ceph, it should warp you within a few chunks of the World Capital. There is usually a major portal hub there.

Your base/home beacon will never be lost and can always be accessed for free via the sanctum.

There are towns/planets that have more player activity than others.

2 Likes

Welcome to boundless yayyy new people :tada:
I’ll add you later today.

1 Like

Welcome to an entire universe of wonderful people and an amazing game.

3 Likes

Noo your amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank You! And so are you

everyone is great

2 Likes

Deutschrie, sounds german, are you German?

3 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m cosmiccori from lamblis COSMICVIBRATIONS CITY.I play everyday. I send you a cosmic starry hello & I hope you have a happy cosmic time on boundless :heart:

3 Likes