PS4 Stuck in Sanctum and bluescreen error

Hey there im stuck sanctum, my world is offline it says and then i try an other becon in that area on same planet and i get Bluescreened and error code on Ps4 and have to turn off the ps4 compleatly and restart. This happen 2 times now.

Any suggestions

Having the same issue on ps4
Im often stuck in sanctuary worldd cant load or load very late…
Portals are also loading slower once ingame, same world portals used to be instantly loaded and kept being loaded and this is not the case anymore… other world portals are taking ages to load… 2 minutes is nothing.
A lot of time I get unplayable connections also while my friends on PC dont have it…
Seems new patch did something to the PS4 Stability… its back to the same level as it was before the stability improvements that were done quickly after release… :frowning:

It came with this patch :blush: never experienced errors, bluescreen or stuck in loading screen changing charachters before now. Well hope they fix the issues.

I have noticed since new update that portals are slower,and glitchy.Im ps4 too.I even got stock between portal and world.lol

Same problem here, on ps4 too. I submitted a game log the last time it happened.

I also submitted a bluescreen log

I have managed to reproduce this, it’s happening due to 2 issues. One is a minor limitation in the PS4 implementation and the other is a bug.
I’ve put together an optimization that works around the first limitation, we’ll test that and if it doesn’t show any issues that will be included in the next PS4 patch.
The bug was being triggered by this limitation (hence the workaround will hopefully avoid it), I haven’t yet got a solution to that but I’ve passed it on to the guy who knows most about that part of the code so hopefully he’ll find a proper solution for that as well.

1 Like