Ps4 update?

Anybody have info on the ps4 update today. Seems like a hotfix, but I hadn’t read anything about it. Version 1.46

New testing release incoming? they usually keep both PC and PS4 versions the same…

Iirc the chrysominter update was 1.40 on ps4. So, this could be a minor update patching bugs?

I believe it had to do with someone’s YouTube videos/streaming

Bitcoin farming update!! Need dem coins to get those exo comets :comet: in orbit!!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Did they find a loophole that needed to be patched??

Someone just mentioned it at hunt this morning. Had to do with video streaming issues and the game and PS4?

Who knows. I didn’t really pay a ton of attention to the convo.

Maybe we’ll get official hotfix notes

We found an issue in the PS4 implementation of the chunk cache yesterday, it’s possible that the bug was also contributing to some of the performance issues on PS4 we’ve been looking into. I believe this hotfix was to address just that one PS4 specific issue.

9 Likes

Thank you for the feedback

Awesome!!:grin:

A few additional details have been added to the main release note:

3 Likes

I’ve definitely noticed a large lag when regeneration bombs are thrown on the ps4 version. Like 3-5 seconds pass after the bomb explodes and the world regens.

1 Like

I think that delay is an intended change and not lag. I remember a dev post about it.

Edit:

1 Like

Ps4 Playstation network went down for me at about 730 est last night, no idea why & I could find no info on it.
Went back up in about 10 mins or so was wierd tho being a Friday night.
And I’ve had no update so far weird again😶

Last night the game kept restarting on me happened 4 time in about two hours

:worried: spooky!