Ps4 upgrade to digital deluxe edition?

When i purchased the game i selected the wrong one on the psn store and from what ive seen im not the only one to do so, i was wondering if its possible to make it so you can upgrade to the deluxe edition somehow like you can on steam?
Many thanks

3 Likes

I’m also wanting to upgrade

1 Like

This would be an amazing addition if it was added! I for one am on the fence on whether or not to actually buy the game, never mind buying a more expensive version that I don’t exactly know what I would benefit from getting.

If I knew there was a way to upgrade the basic version to the deluxe, I would buy the base game in a heartbeat knowing I could upgrade if I enjoy the game and have an understanding of what the extra benefits would give me.

I would be sooo annoyed if I got the base game and really enjoyed it, then find out I can’t upgrade for the extras, I would feel genuinely robbed lol

that’s how I’m feeling. I’m missing out basically the game is awesome lots of depth too it.

Yeah made a post about this as well, I really want to upgrade! I wanna throw money at you guys, make it happen! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would even invest more for the older packs but that probaly won’t happen🙁

Here here! We went out today and bought a ps4 and TV for my girlfriend so we could play together! I would like a deluxe edition upgrade option as well!

Yeah still wondering why this isn’t available fo PS4 players yet!

We want to throw money at you! Make it happen! :smiley:

1 Like

Just realized what’s included in the Deluxe and I say : Take my money! Thanks for making a post, so I came here to concur so that I didn’t make a new one. Thank you!

FYI it includes:
Boundless Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

• Boundless.
  • An exclusive in-game title.
  • A 10% lifetime bonus to total beacon plot balance - build bigger and better!
  • Boundless Original Soundtrack - Complete Edition.
  • A Wood Coffer containing 500 Cubits to exchange in game.
  • 30 days of Gleam Club membership.
  • Exclusive weapon crafting recipe: The Golden Fist.