PSA to all guild leaders

It’s always sad to see people leave. Especially over something that’s not there fault. I really hope this gets fixed.

Yup still haven’t heard anything. Granted, I only lost 100k not millions.
But that’s some pretty unfortunate news.

Could you share how to set that basket up? We’re a hubby wife team and outside of logging toons on we need a better system

Z

Just put a request basket somewhere with no item in it. You can put monies in the basket (add funds) and people with permissions can withdraw the monies

3 Likes

Thank you, didn’t know we could do that way thank you ever so much you learn something new every day

Z

1 Like

Oh the old days of bank accounts via request baskets :joy:

1 Like

Exactly what i was thinking of :wink:

When i was a young oortian there was no fancy bank account😉
Put al my savings back then in my piggy bank.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I used to keep them locked away because thought the coin could get stolen. This was month or 2 into the game and didn’t know anything lol. Except that I liked machined iron and glass :rofl: oh and @Larky was the go to forger back when Ultima Finata was the greatest city in the universe.

4 Likes

Did that to had my next to the exchange i build on antar vi (anterra)…
Just went scrolling trough my pics…
But off all shots made I didn’t make one of my piggy bank.

Put gold alloy (0c) in it and had a few storage blocks with the gold alloy. And infront if it i had locked iron bar doors (can’t remember the name atm [ stylish maybe ])

Yes those where the times :wink: but also auch expensive times :grin:.

1 Like

remember the shop stand bug where shop owners wouldnt get coin when something was sold? XD then everyone handtraded and then the trading bug additionally happend where you gave the other side 2x as much coin (at least the bugged amount wasnt deleted :joy:) and then everyone had to trade via baskets for 1-2 weeks :joy: :joy: :joy: right ? @RedY3

4 Likes

Woaaah that was a loooong time ago but I remember it :laughing:. We went through a lot since the early stages of the game but I love it all :joy:

2 Likes