Pls close & delete thx

I think the idea is to hunt road runners, get other creatures on the way but not meteors…
Just a mob hunt haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

meteors maybe too… but not with a few people…

if we are many peoples we can do some hub supp. trail too before we start… so everyone got profit 4 the big hubs…

1 Like

What do you mean by silent Hunter, I would love to partake, I want to learn forging, so collecting the goods is important, and also how do you know if you have or are buying a max damage 8 range slingbow. Please explain, I want to do this.

1 Like

i post tomorrow a screen from my hunter skill…
4 learning forging search here in forum 4 vanstens methology to forging everything…
a range bow with xtra dmg you can buy before hunt started…ill try to restock a few more…
but have to forge tons of tools, too…i try my best to finish everything until friday…

1 Like

Silent hunter (or stealth hunter) has the Control skill maxed as well as the “Shadow Effect” epic. This will make you almost invisible to all creatures (except meteor mobs) even on a T6 planet, drink an innocuous brew on top of that and you will be almost invisible to all creatures on T7 too.

2 Likes

Except low tier planet goats, for some odd reason, lol. They hate innocuous brews with max stealth. It’s almost like the super innocuous takes you beyond the max stealth and makes normally peaceful mobs attack.

1 Like

Oh really? I had no idea! lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s super weird, lol

1 Like

Indeed, I have had the odd Wildstock take exception to me with the brew on… not entirely sure what the deal is with that.

1 Like

its very important 4 me, that everybody realize,
its not self interest
but we need to change some things…

1 Like

maybe we can take some gatherer with us too…
for the follow group withouth stealth skill…
think some aggro tanks will be usefull 4 this…
than the gatherer can use the protection of a big group…

and maybe there is a option to send me some gleam bashers at my supp. 4 the newbees gleam farm on serpensarindi… it will be nice when the 1m coins are gone away until i come back from work :slight_smile: to refinance some free weapons…

1 Like

Hey i ll BE there on friday :+1::+1::+1::+1:
We have to discuss in Party what Kind of role i ll Take Tank or silent Hunter .

1 Like

Where shall we meet @Marcello666
:slight_smile:

I ll discuss this with him later whats the best Meeting Point.

The Guys who follows US would BE good that they will throw Heilung bombs If we encounter a Meteorit.
And everyone should have at least 9 revive Totems in his bag .

1 Like

ill take a free day tomorrow, i tell my costumer something happend on a another construction side… ill take the time to make a trial with tipps n rules, skill Tipps and stuff like this…
ill be home in about 2 hours 4 paaaartyyyy!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s true commitment! :laughing: :ok_hand:

1 Like

so i guess theres no one else who want to donate weapons n fight food or something like that?
no big guild? no big player? no one?
no one but me?

If I am free at the time I will join in and help out however it’s needed, but I cannot make any promises sorry.

1 Like

Ummm does translate the way google says it does? Erotic catalyst?

I have no idea how to hunt at this point. But I’m happy to tag along!

1 Like