Public Mall

Has there ever been a community effort to build a mall on a large sovereign?? Id love to help build and manage one if there are others interested. I would love to see some form of community effort on this.

I would love to get a large group of us doing this. Anyone interested?

There are [OPEN] FUTURE MALL (calling all hubs/cities that want to connect) and [OPEN] Rainbow Mall, both on sovs I’m not saying not to organize another, just sharing info.

1 Like

The Future has a massive public mall the size of a planet the rainbow mall is another one too

@xyberviri @Rydralain

Ys I know both the Rainbow Mall and Future Mall are on Sovs and public, but when searching for any kind of item on BUTT and looking at the prices most are cheaper and in more quantities in DK Mall (not always) and oddly DK Mall still appears to be more active … not sure why … I could be wrong but it appears that Rainbow Mall and Future Mall were not actually a large community effort … but I could be wrong.

I visit them both from time to time … but I tend to find most everything I need in DK.

Dk mall has been around longer and people are already used to shopping there. Some people (me included) might be loyal customers of a particular shop as well.

3 Likes

Well I think the question was answered.but still want more malls. I think there’s enough malls as is. Probably why all the new malls remain empty. Really isn’t enough players at this stage to continue to try build more malls. Unless U have a guild mall. That could work.

My first mall store was in gyosha mall and will remain in gyosha until the day comes that I either quit or the mall disappears.

GM for life!

4 Likes