Purple Serenade, the end

Hi everyone,

You may not know me and some of you may recognize me as AbyTT in game. To make it simple, I’m the owner and manager of the Purple Serenade Shops located in DK Mall on Tana VII and in Gyosha Mall on Gyosha Ophin. I also have a place in the ShowRoom USE.

I wanted to announce officially that I am closing the shops definitely. I’ll be reclaiming them this weekend to let the place to someone else. I know a lot of people enjoyed the shops and I wanted you to know that I had pleasure in running them. Thank you to each and everyone of you who bought or sold in those shops and kept them running.

Real life has called me and I became more of a casual player so it was hard for me to keep going like that. In all honesty, it makes me kind of sad to announce this. I am letting go of something I was really engaged in. So, farewell fellow citizens !

/salute

Edit : I’d like to add that many portals will be closing due to this. I had a portal at the front of DK Mall, in PS Biitula, in PS Gyosha each named “Purple Serenade”, and one at TNT named “Domain of Harmony”. Please, owners of these places, let someone else have the spots without hesitation. I won’t come back for now. Thank you.

19 Likes

Wow I run a couple of bakeries and buy from you alot when I can’t cook enough to stay in stock. I like your shops, sorry to hear that. Best Wishes.

2 Likes

What noooooo
Ur my glue dealer!

5 Likes

Sorry/happy to hear that… Depending i suppose on what shifted your time. Hopefully its because your training to climb a mountain or just bought an island that needs a new night club… Or rescued 3 children from a fire and are helping re-unite them with there parents… Its probably one of those things…

But either way i think we can find that portal a new home. Thanks for the heads up, let people know @TheDetroiter … And sorry about the glue @DKPuncherello

3 Likes

We’re sad to see you go! Your stores were beautifully built & always well-stocked with a great variety of items at great prices.

We understand that sometimes irl things have to take priority over everything else. You do what you need to & come back if/when you’re ready to. :blush: :hugs:

3 Likes

D: noooo were me get da Purple :cookie: s now ( ;.; )

3 Likes

It’s sad to see you go. I was your customer since I started playing, your shop was always well stocked and with decent prices.

I hope after some rest we will see you again. Best of luck in your rl projects.

1 Like

Ahhh damn. So sorry to see you go! Be kind to yourself, this can’t have been an easy decision. You have to do what you have to do.

Purple Serenade has been an awesome shop. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Hopefully whatever is going on in real life will get better for you… with all the stuff going on (wuhan coronavirus, etc) the real world has become a far less happy one. Whether your challenges stem from any of that or from a more personel one, know that God loves you…keep the faith… you WILL TRIUMPH over your current challenges!

I am hopeful in time youll return to Boundless announcing new business enterprises!!!

God Bless you and your family!

2 Likes

I do hope indeed the reason you have less time to play is a positive one!

Hope to see you back one day too!

3 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words !

@DKPuncherello Hope you find another exceptional glue dealer around !

@MrNiX I now dream my life looks like your imagination ! :laughing:

@BabyCookie here’s a last purple :cookie: for you !

3 Likes

Sad for the shop it was good and useful stuff. Wish you the best for your new life.

1 Like

You will be missed Abytt! You were a great help getting started and your buying of copper always kept me in cash!

Be safe and well wishes! Hope to see you back someday!

DragonTamer

3 Likes

Sadness!! When I first started I would always get lost in DK Mall but I somehow always ended up at Purple Serenade and your portals were a life saver lol

Plus I loved your merchandise and baskets!

Good luck with everything

2 Likes

Her shops are still here for now
Just bought a bunch of compact soft coal to make Mall roads
sniffle

1 Like

This is it, I just reclaimed the shops. First time I use the reclaim system and the concept of everything turning to ashes is brilliant. It let me have a last look to them before turning away.

Thanks again to everyone of you !

3 Likes

Somebody already nabbed your spot at dkmall hehe

I hope to see you back soon. Take care!

1 Like