Pvp suggestion

Add pvp worlds ( when you die you drop a bag with your inventory)
Plots should be aloud to turn pvp on or off on all pvp/pve planets.
When walking into a pvp area it should start a 30 second immune to pvp timer as to allow the person to leave the area or run through it before pvp starts.

I don’t think dropping your loot and equipment is the way to go.

Ranking point and top 100 get rewarded with coins every week/period the ranking reset, get more ranking point to kill higher ranked players, gain less vs low ranked players. Lose more points getting killed vs lower ranked players, loss less vs higher.

edit: You can even add a system for guild ranking and guild PvP, each regions on the new pvp planet can be owned by a guild and be contested during guild pvp events. Each region grant coin every week/period to the guild, leader can distribute share or equip his guildies for next battle. Limits the number of region owned by a guild to 3/5 to avoid the planets being owned by one guild.

Need more idea @dev contact me. I’m a free of charge idea freelancer.

This wont work as it promotes players to have no life.

1 Like

This isn’t what a MMORPG is all about? :sunny:

1 Like

minus this part and no one will mind. most polls show that the majority don’t want PvP but I think PvP planets still might have a place in boundless… later down the road. PvP people should get there fun to and if it’s on a PvP planet it won’t spoil my fun any. though I will be avoiding those worlds like the plague.

1 Like

No, based on skill not farming kills forever.

polls are biased all the pvp players quit. Thats why the game is dying.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

sorry for the rolling eyes that just seems a little overly dramatic.
here is a little ditty that might interest people.
basicly no PvP this year but maybe in the future and I’m all for it as long as I don’t have to participate.

1 Like

PvP sounds great, but why devote entire planets to it and instead make battles possible within beacons. It would create a demand for coliseum type builds. There could be a special plotting item for zoning PvP areas within beacons and anyone inside can initiate duals or team battle and also have options to wager their coin or items.

3 Likes

I added PvP planets as some people don’t wanna PvP at all and that’s fine, beacon could work too but probably more complicated to do than on a PvP planets alone. Arena would be the other way to do it.

The idea is to get the pvp rolled out faster into the game if you want them to roll out all these other mechanics to go along with it then that will take x amount more man power to set up. I feel this game needs a pvp set of planets with toggleable pvp/pve plots and loot drop upon death it’s quick and easy to put in the game. Then they can add and remove features after it’s been put in the game. Like a rank system, kill board, arena events where meteors fall and monster spawns get harder stuff like that. Love the ideas everyone suggested I just want pvp in the game and it can be built upon after that.