Pyramid where?

So if I where to make a pyramid 48x48 plots what planet should it be on and what material should it be?
if you have any ides to the build I’ll welcome it :smiley:

• Planet no ide
  • For the material im thinking Warm Yellow Sedimentary Bricks

Imadari is my vote

1 Like

I do like Lava worlds ;D

When I first visited that planet it was an area of nothing but sand and water so I think of pyramids for that planet now

1 Like

There are some giant pyramids at @Turrican2006’s place, maybe he wants neighbors? Could be cool to get a whole Egypt style community going.

3 Likes

Step type pyramid (Inca style) Delta Cancret
Egyptian style (which would be better in a brigther color than warm yellow) Alcyon

1 Like

My suggestion is to make it under water in a big lake. Maybe just the top coming out of the water. So people know it’s there. And a spot to swim down and enter.

Zelda water temple?
Minecraft had an underwater temple as well.

Something like those would be cool.

4 Likes

Then perhaps Lamblis? Has lava, is not too high level either, etc.

2 Likes

My place is on Arie have there 6 Pyramids Like the giza Plateau in egypt , 3 small and 3 Bug . The small ones are in egypt flag colours black White and Red and the 3 big ones are in Yellowstone brick and marble. The place is 35x35 Plots big and i want to make a 64x64 Plot Pyramid this is the highest possible. I m saving Up my cubits now to get the Plots to buy having the half now think IT will BE 6 weeks more to achive all cubits only for the Floor These are about 4100 Plots :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and then the Rest .

@ dulki my Home is reachable through TNT Mega Hub The Essence and Fossils Trade If you want to Take a look . But i will Change the coulor of the pathways because now ITS too much yellow .

4 Likes

So you’re going to start at mantle and go to the highest point at the top of the pyramid?

1 Like

Starting from water hight ;D

hmm I do have my road there :thinking:

I do like this ide alot ;D I’ll have to check and see if I can find a good water spot then.

3 Likes

Lamblis has some abundant deserts. Or you could build on Maryx so I have a nice view of your pyramid from my Ancient Greek city :joy:

1 Like

Do you have a portal to there?

1 Like

It’s still super early on, 30x30 octagon with plans to expand, but if you’re on I can show you in a bit? Or I can make a portal

2 Likes

If you need water, I’m pretty sure Eresho is a very good choice. That planet is very much watery, every time I see it pass by in the Dzassak sky.

2 Likes

Axon on Biitula

1 Like

Yes this is the Plan starting from the mantle.
And then starting build the temple of karanak ,IT s the biggest temple in egypt and the Valley of Kings .
These all are Monster Projects and will Take i think 1or2 years because of the amount of Size and Plots you need .

2 Likes

I am at 6k plots now and 1/3 done, so better prepare :slight_smile:

oh yea the first layer is 2304plots in itself so just a few layers up you already hit the 6k mark