PYRR AND BASTION I Hidden Gems Series I Boundless [EP 14] #sandboxmmo

Pyrr’s little, big secret and another EZPZ city?! Oh the places I have been! Can’t wait to see more!

16 Likes

thanks for visiting my little arena! shame though you didn’t see it in action- there’s quite a bit going on there (and quite well hidden in the overseer area above the arena (semi-automatic starting light sequence, interactive score board…)) the whole thing was built around the now famous ‘‘Ovis’ Liquid Light Switch’’ (and some tweaks of my own) :slight_smile:
and of course the Dodge Bombs part

3 Likes

Yw! It’s beautiful! I had to bring some people from the guild to take a look - a little inspiration!

1 Like

Hello and thank you for visiting , come by again soon and see the rest .

4 Likes

Nice video… Bones only has one mode - Building. Not sure he can turn it off…

1 Like

:partying_face: Nice video as always. I highly recommend Autumn Dell if you haven’t visited there (portal from Fantasy Tree and EZPZ). I also highly recommend Raxxian Sanctuary (PS Raxxa - Horizon City - Raxxian Sanctuary), a gorgeous place I visited today.

3 Likes

Imagine how much advertising this game could have just by properly using these videos and builds…
If I saw this video, I’d buy the game instantly! (too late for me, already a player eh?)

Regards,

1 Like

LOL wish I had that game mode!

Autumn Dell is by far my favorite city! It’s stunning, well planned and completely my build style! I visit it every now and then. I may just revisit it and record =D

1 Like

I really believe more advert would TRULY help this game! Call me the Boundless pusher! lol All those voxel game players out there!

Bones your city is fantastic! I will be back! I didn’t get to see it all!

1 Like

That sounds great ,I look forward to the visit , you will find me staring at my new build that looks like a toilet bowl X2 lol.(kidding sort of )

3 Likes