So i have here some Questions and Suggestions
the following pictures are from the game Counter Strike:Global Offensive
Find a Server
Is it possible to get a Serverlist from all Server (Official Public & Self Hosted Server)
1. Find a Game [Spiel suchen] -> is atm the same like ind Boundless search a World
2. Browse Community Server [Communityserver Durchsuchen] -> Here you can find all the Community Server from the Game, more in the following part of this post.
If you click the first time on "Browse Community Server", you get a warning.
The warning tells new player that this server hosted by the community and they can be modified, but that you can make new experience on this server.
on the left buttom is the button never show this message again ^^, middle ok, right no cancel.
if you click on the left or middle button you get the Serverlist.
the server list is in my opinion very clearly, provides much information and has good filter
- is the Server Public or not -> in CS:GO you can save your server with a password, maybe this is a good second option to the whitlist form the Closed Privat Worlds.
- Public Server
- Closed Privat World with Whitelist
- Closed Privat World with Password (It is easier if you want invite a Friend to the Server)
- VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) -> irrelevant for the game, or did we get something like ? ^^
- Server Mods -> this icon is for server mod`s
- The Server Name, i think no explain needed ^^
- Player Counter (Actually on the Server / Max. on the Server)
- If the Map connected to the community markt, (the community markt is the place where player can show other player`s their own created maps in cs:go) if it connected and the map owner update the world, the server automatically update the server.
- Map Name, i think maybe here we should instead map name terrain information (snowworld,...)^^
- Latenz alias Server Ping (very Important), with a bad ping the game play makes no fun ^^
- some Tags form the Server owner. as example you can add here Guild Name if the Server hosted by a Guild.
- here you see the diffrent category`s, 10 is the normal Serverlist
- if you favor a server you can add it to your own list, so you must not every time search it new.
- History List ->I think every Player from this game know this Problem, you play on server and now you must go fast offline, and later you think this server was nice and i want play on it again, but whicht one was it. so you can look here and see it.
- if you had some friends you can see here on which server they play.
- here you can filter that you only see the server on which you can join.
- here you can filter that the server must have minimum 1 player on it.
- here you can filter that the server is not full
- here you can add the maximum ping which the server should have
- here you can add a region on what the server should hosted, maybe for Boundless you can add here if the Server is a german server or a english or mixed or any other language
- here you can search for a tag, like a guild name or if it is a rpg server, maybe some server still fun server like a server still as 1 big jumping puzzle XD
here a short version from the new question:
1. Did we ge a serverlist for public server ?
2. Is it possible so save the Server with a password instead a whitelist. ?
and here a short list for my sufggestion from the serverlist:
- i will see if i can join the server or not (nr.1)
- name of the server (nr.4)
- information from the server like ping, player counter, game mods, tags(for userinformation) (nr.3,5,6,7,8,9)
- i want add server to favorite and will a history to see on what server i was last time (nr. 11,12,13)
- if i search for a server i want filter the serverlist for a specific server (nr. 14,15,16,17,18,19)
i hope i can show all what i mean with the serverlist for public Server and i hope the devs can make a serverlist like this