Q: Will PC and PS4 Be Cross-Platform?

Will PC and PS4 Be Cross-Platform?

Just wondering if its possible, I would love to be able to play with friends that arent on PC, Thats one reason why I love Rocket League to this day.

1 Like

Yes. PC and PS4 will both share one universe. Old link to the announcement below :slight_smile:
http://www.pcgamer.com/oort-online-is-now-boundless-will-offer-cross-play-with-ps4/

8 Likes

That was in 2015, @james is this still true/up to date?

Being as it is one of the major reasons Sony started backing, and given how the pc GUI is designed to be controller friendly, I’d say that’s a pretty solid yes.

5 Likes
1 Like

That post doesn’t mention cross-platform play.

I’m 350% certain that it’s still true.

1 Like

Found it !!

"Boundless is a super ambitious PS4 and PC cross-platform game where everyone (yes, everyone!) plays together in a single online universe. "

2 Likes

Being cross platform is one of the big draws for me. I am not much of a computer gamer, but I have friends who are. To be able to play a game and meet up with them while playing on the PC version is something I have wanted to do. My preference is PS4 and be able to play Boundless with everyone excites me! Can’t wait for the PS4 version to release whether it’s Beta, Alpha, or whatever, as soon as I can get my hands on it…I don’t plan on stopping!

1 Like

I have my ps4 hooked up to my second monitor, so I guess I could be playing boundless twice at the same time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha I had the exact same thought.