QoL for crafting

It would be nice if we could minimize or expand the certain recipe tabs for each station, and have it remember which ones you’ve toggled. Instead of having to scroll all the way through all the different recipes to get to the one you want.

2 Likes

You know what would be real cool too, if we had the ability to favorite recipes, then sort by favorites.

3 Likes

Yes! Favorites would be nice, I’d give you a like but I’m at the limit lol

2 Likes

Here I will give you another like since you are out haha.

1 Like

You probably already know this, but:
If you’re doing a big crafting session of something, you can search the item in the top right bar in the crafting interface and it’ll ‘save’ that search till you get rid of it.

I searched “Totem” in the workbench and went along and made loads of gleambow totems, made the process a whole lot easier :+1:

I haven’t tried the search in the crafting stations yet, I’ll give that a try, thanks.

1 Like

The search in the work station is pretty much exactly what my suggestion was, but I also would love to have @Danigon suggestion about a favorite crafts tab.

1 Like

Although the item search is quite nice, it would be better if it was machine specific. Like if I search for pane in the refinery, and then go to another machine it should have its own search.

Yeh that would be helpful, also being able to favourite crafts is a great idea :slight_smile: