Question about Modding vs Hacking

swing my friend… swiiiiing!

anyway my point is that a camera arvantage in this game is negligable at best

dig a hole and wildstock are nothing more than sitting ducks

They don’t and people are still dying.

ppl who die from this wont gain advantage from camera

your probably right, for reasons that would be extremely insulting if i were to say them.

i meant specifically whiled grappled and being shot at by ranged attacks.

<3

in that situation then no. it most likely wouldn’t do much at all.

But because I am insane I rarely grapple in combat as I like the challenge of having to avoid the wild stock while in 1st person view, and even doing this I tend to rarely die. for my play style, having a long range 3rd person view would make this easier for me.

1 Like

All these tricks are nothing compared to my h4cker skillz…
Behooold my ultimate cheating mod!

~evil laugh & dramatic thunder FX in the background~

Let me introduce the “Red TeminatOre” reticle for better pinpointing atlas hotspots.

OMGbanned

Look at this intense cheating action! This poor tier 1 planet is about to get mercilessly stripped from all the super rare ressources (here it’s copper). You can’t match this level of unfairness. (aside the savages who got 2 weeks of early access, they should be burned alive!)

I challenge you to try to strip it all.

1 Like

God mode from non tracking hits is already possible. (not from fall/explosions)

ah, yes this might be true!

• i want to add, depending how stuff is implemented it could even affect server performance, if a information of something is only subscribed if its visible to the player

Unless the mod gives someone five gazillion dollars when you press F5 for ex, i don’t see it as a problem. Most games don’t consider mods like this as cheating, because it really isn’t a big advantage if at all. Someone down there mentioned people using invisible blocks, and i don’t get why that person considers that cheating.

Normally, mods are very good for a game, because it puts into proof what devs might be trying to do with the game without them having to go through and test it themselves as much. It might give devs ideas that would be good for the game, and this could lead into the betterment of the game.

Bit late to the party mate :stuck_out_tongue: