Question about selling forged stuff

What types of forged tools tend to sell well and are worth doing

1 Like

I’d like to say AoE hammers for mining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use this post if you planning on getting into forging… This post has helped me a lot :slight_smile:

O I use it whenever forging pretty much it’s just not helpful with selling ect

I tend to use alot of AoE hammers more then any other tool. you can either do durability or speed hammers or both… I know they sell well when I go buy them and a lot of times they both sold out. Slingbows and grapples sell well for hunters… it will come down to what you feel comfortable forging

Ah ty I just wanted a general thing

1 Like

I second this not enough hammers ever in the market.

Z

1 Like

Not on the market but in my chests :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Its because its time consuming and i think the forged stuff is sold to cheap said this several times

The hammers Nick sells for example in an other post are too cheap in my opinion too that should be sold 12-15k they are equal to T7 hammers that are sold with maxed speed .

I third this…hammers, hammers, hammers

Seems there is a really high demand on tools …

Place your orders @NickkThatsGood

He is forging like hell

I always say to check EZPZ and Fantasy Tree for buying forged goods - they’re always well stocked and have a good variety - but you can also check em out for what’s popular. They only make things that people actually want :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kinda off topic, but I’m not sure what I am doing wrong lol.

I’ve got about 150 t6 90/95 speed hammers in stock on arie but they just aren’t selling. I think 8 or 8.5k is a good price, just not sure If they are too slow.

100 and 105 hammers all sold out instantly but these ones are just sitting there. Seems odd if there’s such an excess of demand against supply

Anyone ever worked out the cost to make hammers? I didn’t really search for it. I make some and was wondering what you’d have to sell hammers for to at least break even.

Figuring:

Hammer Cost - Making or outright buying base hammers
Plus…
Forge Ingredients - Making or buying ingredients

With those 2 assuming you get perfect RNG when forging…maybe I’ll figure that out tonight if someone hasn’t already.

Look at methodology to forging because it’s what most people use

The lonely hammer nobody wants lol

I made a spreadsheet to keep track of forge cost, using the average buy price for ingredients and base tool price.

I forge 8-10 stack and choose my price from there, for each new forging category.

2 Likes

As someone who buys a lot of AOE hammers, what I look for first is the auto-loot ones. I would rather have the atlas in my off-hand rather than a lootstick. I’ve noticed from my preferred sellers I’m not the only one buying those, though that is all I can say on the popularity of them, just that at least someone else is buying them too.

2 Likes

So here is my conundrum, while you may have your returning buyers, if you are selling a T7 for 13k (which I think is totally worth it) there are others selling them at 8k-9k. The issue arises on if you should undercut other sellers etc.

Much like other MMOs I’ve played with economies someone could come in and buy up all of an item (if they had the funds) and sell it for whatever they want. I know I have done that before in Boundless, Bitter Beans being an example they dropped down in price to I think around 110c per when they were at 135-145c per so when I could afford it I bought them at 110c and never sold them until the market went back up.

For forged items it is the same that I have seen the only benefit with forged gear is you can’t really search for say AOE Hammers or Crit Slingbows on BUTT and that is beneficial, but I know I priced a Max Speed AOE Liquid Breaker at a price I thought was fair come to find out I found some identical for a few thousand cheaper. Not that mine doesn’t sell but as a buyer, I tend to shop around … with the forged gear I like to stick to one seller usually EZPZ just because it’s consistent and because @KArios owns me…

Anyways, forging to me is fun… but it doesn’t seem to be profitable …

1 Like

Its not only the material cost its also the time you need , in the same time the miner get 10 times out of the hammer … Just my thoughts

1 Like

I think it’s important to note that it’s long been considered easier for T7 than for T6.

You’re going to be using strength brews on T7, it doesn’t require the damage you want to single hit with the hammer itself on T6.

1 Like