Question about selling forged stuff

That has been an issue for EZPZ as well. Since we have good quantities and categories, undercutting other sellers can potentially hurt both sides. The other sellers get less income, and the potential influx of forge orders (if we undercut other sellers) can burn out me and whitelet. We may earn a lot in a short time, but either way it’s not good for a long-term, “healthy” market. But as a shop we also want to make some coins. Nearly all our coins have turned into or will eventually turn into guild buffs, support players, prizes for events etc. So the strategy we use is we more or less stick to the “good/lowest price” but never undercut the lowest price. That’s our 2 cents, it may not be the right strategy for the other shops.

Oh and we are retarded on prices (too many things to track) :stuck_out_tongue: , so it may take a while before we change our prices to fit the new market.

5 Likes

You and Whitelet are absolute machines haha - no idea how you keep that shop stocked as well as you do!!

2 Likes

Like I said can every forge seller raise prices to make it easier for everyone

Exactly how you and Beth keep leading daily hunts, but sometimes it takes longer :laughing:

2 Likes

Just t6 speed and dura hammers all day every day

2 Likes

I’ve been cancelling a couple of hunts recently. Kids + nice weather :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes