Quick Brick -various Bricks 18c each, adv. Compactor coils 7500!

Hey there, i sell Bricks, differend colory and types
18c each brick.

You can find my shop in New Leyden Market

• Portal Seekers shopping on Lamblis
  • Aqua Ultima Hub there is also an entry to New Leyed Market (2nd “red” floor)

if you want specific colors of bricks, let me know just here, i will make such ones then.

Also i offer some adv. Compactor coils for 7500 only

5 Likes

Also a portal at the Ultima Mall on Finata, Serp Gate on Lamblis and Ancient Eresho!

1 Like

Could you make up 5k red (metamorphic) brick? Or as close to that you can get through mass craft.
/If that’s more than you want to deal with, i’ll buy any lower amount

5k are possible even when it might take a day, the problem is the metamorphic, can you name me the exact color name?
the most reddish i know is warm cherry and this is not available in metamorphic.

greetings

Yeah you’re right actually, it’s only sedimentary. No worries, i’ll just transform the bricks as I use them, made 50 cheap transform chisels.
So yes, warm cherry please and ty. I’ll be back on tomorrow.

oh i just saw: there are currenty 6720 allready in stock :>

I had checked earlier, must have missed them =/ Suppose I can jump on now and grab them
/Got them, thanks

Do you still sell bricks? would like to buy 10.000 bricks? Metaphorfic rocks, Rust Slate :slight_smile: is 12 coins reasonable since we do it be handtrade? (No Taxes )

I’m willing to source, craft and sell you 10k bricks for 16c a piece, if you’re interested.

the current price is 15 each brick, 14 on handtrade.
if you buy 10,000 i can go down to 13each :slight_smile:

I come see store I get in touch with you if I don’t find the color remodeling the embassy hub

already bought some for 12 coins so :slight_smile: