Quirk effects not accurately displayed

Yeah, the green writing that describes the effect is accurate. It’s just that the stats in forge effects don’t show correctly : ) the picture of the spanner above shows three of them and I can get more pictures if it’d help? I’m probably not good at explaining, lol.

1 Like

I should probably explain further. There are some cases where the green text appears:

And in some cases, it doesn’t, even though it should have a quirk:

Did you not get anything like this?

3 Likes

Oh I see. No, not that I’ve noticed. The green text is always there for me, I believe.

1 Like

In the first picture, I have low health. Action speed should be reduced but is increased. The opposite is happening in the second picture.

1 Like

That’s the Best of Health plus Fully-Filled quirk for the same tool?

1 Like

Yes : ) I have some with just one or the other though and their stats are displayed backwards too

1 Like

If you have screenshots you can provide showing these issues, that would be great too. In the event I can’t get exactly the same situation as you, I can gather these issues and add them to the database to show what’s going on.

1 Like

Sure : ) I can post screenshots for each of the quirks I listed but they’re all kinda the same. When I have high health, the quirk that provides increased action speed at high health shows reduced action speed. When I’m full, the quirk reducing energy use when full shows increased energy use, and so on. I’ll post them here when I get on again this evening.

1 Like

I’ve seen this with debuff boons(slow, bleeding and all the others) on weapons. When they are done it just says
Something like “on hit applies” and then there is no description.

1 Like

Ok, this is the same hammer in both pictures. Notice my health and food bar are the only changes:

It’s that way for everyone I asked too :woman_shrugging:
Edit: I thought I still had tools with the other quirks I listed but I have to make some more : / I’ll post pictures of them too when they’re done

2 Likes

Is this still on the list of bugs to fix?

1 Like

And a little bump : )

1 Like

im so glad you wrote this down here… cant find the right words to explain it…

ill thought im dump, cause its confused me a lot…

makes it very hard to sort the hammers…

did u send a gamelog too, coolpants?

1 Like

I didn’t : ( I only thought to post screenshots but I will next time if I make any more quirky tools

1 Like

u need a few, just tell me what quirks u need…
ive got a lot of quirky tools…
i can give u them, to send this gamelog to our “parents”

1 Like

It was added to the bug database at the time and is assigned to someone, so there is a record of it.

1 Like

I was wondering if this quirk of quirks on tools was ever going away. I assume it doesn’t calulate the quirk effects of the tool based on your character values until you equip it. And the default case is you don’t have the positive effects displayed only the negitive ones.

It’s been like this since quirks were added, at least by my recollection.

1 Like

It shows the positive effects too but only when the character values are the opposite of what the description says they should be.

1 Like

Huh, never noticed that.

Any news here?

1 Like