[Ragit] --[Blink Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

It’s defining quality has gone within the first hour

I went for the petrolim but stayed for the plants, wood, rocks and beautiful scenery

1 Like

Yes i understand your post, but on the other hand 2 planets have been discovered before the bot even announced it.

I am not against an ingame alert thought, more people aware more the game is fair for everyone.

But this is why we(@Simoyd) did the bot and i do these forums post to keep the most poeple informed the most briefly possible when i can ( i was sleeping when this one came out).

6 Likes

I don’t think the bot specifically matters here. 3 of the 4 planets were reported in discord by players before the bot reported it. People want a central place for this knowledge and gorilla and I are trying to facilitate that. Ultimately not everyone knows about or uses the most real-time source (discord) because it’s not built into the game, and that’s a disadvantage for said people. If we don’t centralize it, then someone else will. Ultimately we’re only doing it because Wonderstruck isn’t. I think there should just be a more informative UI/Notification in-game.

6 Likes

It does seem that most people would agree with this, let’s hope the guys are willing to consider it.

@Gorillastomp @Simoyd I think I would speak for most people to say we appreciate any efforts by yourselves and all the others that contribute to getting info across.

I have no issue with the bot, or any other outside source of info, I use plenty myself, but this is one thing that I think should be in game.

Its not game breaking as it is, but exo worlds are becoming an integral part of game play now, so some sort of HUD notification would seem sensible.

3 Likes

(The video will take about 15 minutes to fully resolve in YT…after that time, you can refresh it & watch it in HD format)

9 Likes

Imagine an exo-world with no water, and oceans of resin / petrolim. XD
That’d be a dream. XD

6 Likes

I vote @Goblinounours as the designer of the next exo world.

ps can we have fields covered in exotic yam seeds?

2 Likes

Yeah, if I did an exo-world, I’d call it Abundania and I’d make it a place with oceans of resin and petrolim, and you know the fields of flowers on Circapous ? Same but with exotic yams.

4 Likes

There is def plenty of goo hanging around everywhere. Resin & petro are really rare tho.

I think it would be awesome if there was an announcement (kinda like a “news alert”) when a new exo appeared. Everyone would still have to go find it and stuff.

The one thing that concerns me is whether or not anyone is using x-ray/glass/transparency mods on rocks so they can see blink/rift/etc.

3 Likes

Is that a thing?

Surely that would be stopped if it is possible?

I would be very disappointed to find out that such practices were being allowed to happen!

1 Like

It’s def a common PC mod/voxel game thing. People get banned for doing it in other games, so I hope it’s not allowed in BL. I wonder tho…

1 Like

Atlas now available in Atlas World on Eresho Ultima Hub, near the west clocktower.

[quote

This just blew my mind , is this for real ?

I’ve seen conversations elsewhere about it.

Luckily, the places I’ve been so far seem to be mostly cleared out as the result of brute force… lucent gems sometimes even left in plain sight, but most places I’ve been I can generally scavenge some still if I dig along the walls. But that possibility does worry me too.

1 Like

If something like that is being used, it is likely a bannable offense if discovered.

3 Likes

Wow! what a cool place you have found. If it were not on an exo i might be relocating right now.

7 Likes

Cardass has a few spots like this too